New video ideas

Started by SpliNterCellFan697, May 28, 2013, 06:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

It's just cleaner and has a different style to it. tigaer wanted to do it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Well I will eagerly wait for screenshots/videos then  :)
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Quote from: SpliNterCellFan697 on May 31, 2013, 02:20:12 AM
I don't get it. The merc's hud looks okay from the image.

I agree, hopefully, it will be always DA style, I loved Upsilon Mercs's helmet HUD
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

So if everything went as scheduled, we should get our new content preview within 1 weeks time from now on... sooooo, IS IT like that frvge? Or was there a delay again?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

SpliNterCellFan697

Dude just cut them some slack. They spent their valuable time working on this game for us. I'm sure something might come out sooner or later. Just takes a little time between designing the game itself and making video projects for us.   
Splinter Cell never had killing in motion to begin wtih.
3rd in command of the DSC clan.

NeoSuperior

I just want to know whether something will be released within a week or not. If yes, great! If no that's O.K. too, but having false expectations is never a good thing.

- Mike Godwin

SpliNterCellFan697

Yeah I would agree that false expectations aren't good as far as video projects go. Heck I hate waiting myself. But if something like a delay happens I'll just say, "Huh, oh well." Everyone also expects the game to come out before Blacklist. But that was just speculation by the designer. We're only at Thursday in the timeline and this week hasn't ended yet. So probably on Sunday they might pop out with something showable. Either that I don't know.
Splinter Cell never had killing in motion to begin wtih.
3rd in command of the DSC clan.

tigaer

Quote from: frvge on May 31, 2013, 03:26:21 AM
It's just cleaner and has a different style to it. tigaer wanted to do it.

Yup. HUD looks loads cleaner now. A lot less irrelevant information, and the visual style is a lot more relevant to the rest of the game UI. Also got to up play visual information being displayed through color, which is always a plus in UI design. ;)

Did I mention there's way less clutter?

DRSLlives

tigaer, please don't leave the PS developing team yet. You're my hero!  :(
Thanks,
- DRSLlives