Main Menu

Weird huh?

Started by Roberto1223, June 17, 2009, 07:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberto1223

agent calls and i go "no dude i dont want to answer and hear ur stupid story"

then he starts talkng shit about how im a nub and stuff (which i dont even care about). and he narrates a game that took place like 5 years ago in which me and him were mates which i dont even fuckin remember (meanwhile im thinking like holy shit, how the hell does he even remember this lol)

so somehow he says, "at least your not like papaskull, i want to crush that maggot"

and im like "haha why?"

so he calls me again and im like "no dude i cant answer" (which is just a lie, cause i really just dont feel like hearing him cussing at me and other people with his creepy ass voice)

so anyway, he cant resist getting his anger out, and he types some dumb story about how he hates papaskull because papaskull went offline once while he was waiting to start a game.

and he starts saying "you know thats fucked up, and I like any human being wouldnt do that to anyone in my life. i dont fuck around. you know that."

so im like "hahaha" and thinking (what the fuck does this guy have inside his mind)
___________________________________________________________________________________

ok agent so heres my opinion on ur hate towards papaskull:

1. It is normal to go offline on xfire
2. Not everybody has as much free time in their lives as you do, to be worrying about videogames as much as you do.
3. Its been like the 5th fucking time u call me or talk to me to express hate towards other people and/or me. you should get a job or take some classes in college.
4. Its prolly been like 6 years since this stupid thing happened, get over it.
5. Its not even a good reason to get mad at somebody!
6. You should stop thinking you know people you havent seen in person in your life.
7. You always go fucking AFK, they called you AFKagent for a fuckin reason, why would you get mad at somebody for doing something you do everyfucking time you play, when that 1 person only did it once.
8. You should shut up with your whole "reputation" bull shit. dude, nobody fucking cares.
9. You might think your known as an "elite player", but personally i know you as a fucking weirdo/creepy freak. (im pretty sure im not the only one).

so yeah im just saying this here cause the other thread was locked, and i wanted to tell you what i really meant when i said "hahaha" or "wow" in the conversation the other day.

frvge

You could have PMed him. He has experience with PMs.

I think this falls under 'dont be an ass' rule, so locked.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.