July 2012 Update

Started by Jordan, July 09, 2012, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSuperior

Remember: Everytime frvge says "at that time we will have something for you", it USUALLY a troll post.

If frvge shows something it usually comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone.

Well... IF he really wants to show something and announces it before, he first asks "do you want to see A, B or C? Vote it in this poll!" The strange thing is: He does somehow forget to show the other 2 later on... or he does it on purpose... or the "3-way-choice" is a troll and there always is only 1 thing they can show.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZGHOxnCto

Fortunately, I like surprises. I can understand their slow work , but i really hope to see something (like how the game evolved... the hud of both characters is really nice, looks like DA)
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

I <3 U

so how longs this been in development now? How many active developers/forum members are there? I'm sure everyone's given up/forgotten about this already it's been so long...

frvge

Define "development". It's a bit like timings on your PC. There's wall time (we started 5 years ago) and CPU time (maybe 1 year). AKA, we have had to wait a lot of time for things to happen. And we still need to. We don't pay, so things get done late, if at all. Sucks, but unless we have the financial means, we'll stay in this position.

On a more positive side, we're close to showing gameplay. This should drive more potential fans to our sites, which gives more publicity and more potentially interested developers.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

zglina

Quote from: frvge on July 30, 2012, 11:18:51 PM
On a more positive side, we're close to showing gameplay. This should drive more potential fans to our sites, which gives more publicity and more potentially interested developers.

"we're close to showing gameplay" ...so... see you nexy year?

frvge

No. In fact, I've added some of the sounds that we hadn't implemented yet yesterday.

These sounds make the feeling a lot better. And we want to give you that 'good', although not yet perfect, feeling when you see it. Morten will start working again next week after a holiday from PS. He'll focus on bugs and a few features.

Based on the schedule, I think we can show something in 1 month. Originally that was planned for 3 months ago, but alas, can't control their lives. That's why I've been coding some things lately.