Main Menu

wtf?

Started by I <3 U, March 29, 2010, 12:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I <3 U

progress?

we havent had a tick tock in like what, 5 months? feels like it anyway...

tigaer

Aj

Don't you mean "Soonâ„¢"?

tigaer

Quote from: Aj on March 29, 2010, 04:32:45 AM
Don't you mean "Soonâ„¢"?

We tried, but couldn't trademark it. Sad, sad day that was.

AgentX_003

Quote from: I <3 U on March 29, 2010, 12:39:37 AM
progress?

I knew this issue would come up at some point in these forums , I never dared to post it but Yes before this was even made, the team is well aware of it  from others and myself.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

LennardF1989

Quote from: AgentX_003 on March 29, 2010, 05:38:50 AM
Quote from: I <3 U on March 29, 2010, 12:39:37 AM
progress?

I knew this issue would come up at some point in these forums , I never dared to post it but Yes before this was even made, the team is well aware of it  from others and myself.
Oh, stop being such a wise-guy.

I <3 U

Quote from: tigaer on March 29, 2010, 03:06:49 AM
Soon dude. Soon.

frvge said soon about 4 months ago aswell, however i accept your "soon" as a decent answer, frvge seems to say "soon" to pretty much everything.

frvge

I rarely say "soon" because I hate giving a time estimate and then not making it (like now). And internal reasons are why it's not here yet. Like some people finally getting a life.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Roberto1223

its ok.. its spring break, take the break... idk if u have it this week too but i assume most do? cause i heard some people had it last week idk...

tigaer

Quote from: Roberto1223 on March 29, 2010, 09:44:10 PM
its ok.. its spring break, take the break... idk if u have it this week too but i assume most do? cause i heard some people had it last week idk...

Mine's already over lol.

frvge

I've starting working fulltime since last week. I'm not a dev member who produces stuff that's visible. Except for the next Tick Tock xD.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

You just said the tick tock is visible.  Where is it?

frvge

Read... I said I have made some stuff for the next Tick Tock. It's not online yet because a Tick Tock with 1 thing kinda defeats the purpose.

I <3 U

Quote from: frvge on March 30, 2010, 09:02:49 AM
Read... I said I have made some stuff for the next Tick Tock. It's not online yet because a Tick Tock with 1 thing kinda defeats the purpose.

wow work is slowing down quite alot then?

in all this time you only have one thing to show, not that im complaining, it's just i remember a year and abit ago you'd have released 2 decent tick tocks in this time...

and it shouldn't matter if you have a full-time job, if you produce nothing for the mod anyway =]

how many dev members are actually working on PS now, honestly? 3,4...?

Zedblade

Quote from: I <3 U on March 30, 2010, 09:34:02 AM
Quote from: frvge on March 30, 2010, 09:02:49 AM

wow work is slowing down quite alot then?

in all this time you only have one thing to show, not that im complaining, it's just i remember a year and abit ago you'd have released 2 decent tick tocks in this time...

and it shouldn't matter if you have a full-time job, if you produce nothing for the mod anyway =]

how many dev members are actually working on PS now, honestly? 3,4...?

3 or 4 is pretty close actually :/