Quote from: monterto on January 06, 2011, 02:54:31 AM
Weed is great if you ever have to walk really long distances in the cold
you know what's even better? saving the money and taking a cab... xD

puuusianka

Quote from: I <3 U on January 05, 2011, 03:14:08 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 09:16:39 AM
Quote from: KnoogeR on January 05, 2011, 12:11:30 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 04, 2011, 11:24:46 PM
Yeah good luck telling your buddies to fuck off when you smoke weed see how well that will go.
You just go away for a moment? That's just that hard?

Your thinking is just so bad, lets switch off all Coal Power Plants, nuclear plants... lets do this because it produce bullshit which is poisoning you. Lets do the same with Water power plants because it destroy environment too.
Since you don't smoke it in same room with people till you don't hurts them and anyway they can say you to leave or sth if it still bother them.
Everyone use life as he wants, it's not your choice.

And BTW. Believe more in your govenement, but just believe me when you will be hard sick or sth bad will happen to you they will NOT want to help you. And it's not Bullshit it's painful truth.

What you mean goverment won't help me? Goverment made medicine free for me, as well as I can get any operation for free, that the whole point of being in UK medicine is free ><

I also live in the UK. If anything serious happens to you (you need a new heart or something as serious) you'll be put on a massive waiting list, until it's probably too late, so I wouldn't put all your faith and trust in the NHS.

Interesting facts about poland:

Waiting for heart transplantation 6-12 years. Still feel bad about NHS?

DreadStunLock

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 06, 2011, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: puuusianka on January 05, 2011, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 05, 2011, 08:20:34 PM
Dread thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that public health care in the US was going through.  People already have weight problems in the US and with that comes heart problems and things that require major surgery.  I think the US is on its way to becoming thinner/healthier but it will take a long time.  

It's the perfect storm.  It's why I was against public health care at THIS point in time, at least.  I don't think our economy can handle such a shakeup, and with the way the economy is, the amount of unhealthy people there are, it's a scary time to implement such a system.

You may have heard of "death panels".  They don't exist, but it's probably true that the government would rather see you die than have to pay for your bills.

Well so far that what he does for me, it's called benefits, and I don't think Santa is bringing me 30Ã,£ every week from college :P

No?!

What the hell is your problem? I don't even know what you bring your ass into this conversation since you are not even a resident in USA or UK.

I can answer your question on his behalf. He is an ass hole. Probably Voldarant/whateverthefuckhecallshimselfnow posing as a female hooker from Finland who plays Splinter cell or some shit.

Anyway, on topic.

Average waiting time for a kidney in the NHS is 3 years. Considering how much money the public put into the public healthcare system, that's pretty bad...and they're still reluctant to treat you for serious operations, or try and make you pay for medicines/other shit they need because apparently it's not normal practice. I'm talking from PERSONAL experience. How long have you been living in the UK, cant have been more than two years or so?

There are so many polish people living in England now it's unreal.

Bubbaganoosh

The health systm isn't to blame for long waits for organ transplants, there simply isn't enough donors. If there were alot more people who donated upon their death the waiting lists for transplants would likely be shorter. Also, not everyone who is an organ donor has viable organs to donate either. If I died of heart disease well my heart is pretty much fucked for a donation then. Or if someone died in a horrible accident they would likely not have much left to donate either.

The wait for surgeries here in Canada (non transplant type) is long simply because our system is so plugged up they will never get ahead and it being a public system it's first come first serve. We have private clinics here if you don't want to wait but you have to pay cash and it can be a lot depending on the type of surgery.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

I <3 U

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on January 06, 2011, 03:40:06 PM
The health systm isn't to blame for long waits for organ transplants, there simply isn't enough donors. If there were alot more people who donated upon their death the waiting lists for transplants would likely be shorter. Also, not everyone who is an organ donor has viable organs to donate either. If I died of heart disease well my heart is pretty much fucked for a donation then. Or if someone died in a horrible accident they would likely not have much left to donate either.

The wait for surgeries here in Canada (non transplant type) is long simply because our system is so plugged up they will never get ahead and it being a public system it's first come first serve. We have private clinics here if you don't want to wait but you have to pay cash and it can be a lot depending on the type of surgery.

Yea same here. It's more the lack of donors yes, but even for complicated surgeries. They (NHS) tried to charge my step dad for some anaesthetic or something they needed during his back operation because they weren't standard or something like that, which I think is fucking retarded, considering it's supposed to be free healthcare.

puuusianka

In Poland even private clinics have limited number of transplants they can do per year.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: I <3 U on January 06, 2011, 03:02:07 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 06, 2011, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: puuusianka on January 05, 2011, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 05, 2011, 08:20:34 PM
Dread thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that public health care in the US was going through.  People already have weight problems in the US and with that comes heart problems and things that require major surgery.  I think the US is on its way to becoming thinner/healthier but it will take a long time.  

It's the perfect storm.  It's why I was against public health care at THIS point in time, at least.  I don't think our economy can handle such a shakeup, and with the way the economy is, the amount of unhealthy people there are, it's a scary time to implement such a system.

You may have heard of "death panels".  They don't exist, but it's probably true that the government would rather see you die than have to pay for your bills.

Well so far that what he does for me, it's called benefits, and I don't think Santa is bringing me 30Ã,£ every week from college :P

No?!

What the hell is your problem? I don't even know what you bring your ass into this conversation since you are not even a resident in USA or UK.

I can answer your question on his behalf. He is an ass hole. Probably Voldarant/whateverthefuckhecallshimselfnow posing as a female hooker from Finland who plays Splinter cell or some shit.

Anyway, on topic.

Average waiting time for a kidney in the NHS is 3 years. Considering how much money the public put into the public healthcare system, that's pretty bad...and they're still reluctant to treat you for serious operations, or try and make you pay for medicines/other shit they need because apparently it's not normal practice. I'm talking from PERSONAL experience. How long have you been living in the UK, cant have been more than two years or so?

There are so many polish people living in England now it's unreal.

6 years and you just got owned.

Farley4Fan

There aren't many private clinics in Poland, as far as I know.  When someone donates a kidney/body organ I'm sure they choose if it goes to a public or private institution.  My guess is that most choose to donate to a public institution and they are still backed up.

puuusianka

I am 100% sure that there is no choice farley. And yes there are not many private clinics in Poland.

Gawain

the public health care system seems to be fucked up all around the globe...

Gawain

shroomz are pretty nice, too. and the police doesn't give a fuck about it =)

monterto

I knew someone who was psychologically dependant on weed. Any substance that affects your mind is dangerous IMO.
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

JrvUnleashed

Lol, I remember when I was all straight edge. Super boring times.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Weed is a gateway drug to your refrigerator. Brb.