Facing Silly Fears

Started by Ushie, January 07, 2011, 06:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

So that means, smart girls should have oversized heads? And look good at the same time with that?

Ushie

Girl = the brain, guy = the brawn.
It's a life fact. Take it.

Oh, and before you men gloat about bigger brains and superiority, you should know that a woman's brain contains more nerve cells and cellular connections - this allows their "smaller" (really more 'compact') brains to be more efficient and effective.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Ushie on January 13, 2011, 08:46:09 AM

Oh, and before you men gloat about bigger brains and superiority, you should know that a woman's brain contains more nerve cells and cellular connections - this allows their "smaller" (really more 'compact') brains to be more efficient and effective.

Women can't drive . enough said.

carry on  ;D

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Ushie on January 13, 2011, 08:46:09 AM

A Woman created a Kevlar FACT!

MulleDK19

Quote from: Ushie on January 13, 2011, 08:46:09 AMyou should know that a woman's brain contains more nerve cells and cellular connections

Not really... The brain creates new connections all the time, as needed.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Morten "MulleDK19" Pedersen on January 13, 2011, 10:33:40 AM
Quote from: Ushie on January 13, 2011, 08:46:09 AMyou should know that a woman's brain contains more nerve cells and cellular connections

But when you smoke weed, you permanently destroy them, and there is no going back.

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 13, 2011, 01:56:25 PM
Quote from: Morten "MulleDK19" Pedersen on January 13, 2011, 10:33:40 AM

But when you smoke weed, you permanently destroy them, and there is no going back.

Can I just call voteban right now on this girl? =D

PS: Weed stimulates brain cells :)

DreadStunLock

Yeah, tell that to the surgeons after they look at your brain, and it will look like a rotten brain with black patches.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: I <3 U on January 13, 2011, 02:30:37 PM
Haha.  The funny thing is that most people seem to be nicer when posting to girls than to each other...so maybe it is good she is here after all.  ;)

DreadStunLock

I <3 U

Quote from: CurdyMilk on January 13, 2011, 04:29:09 PM
Haha.  The funny thing is that everbody seems to be nicer when posting to girls than to each other.   ;)

Haha. I was tempted to put something harsher. Thought frvge might get upset though. I really do think she's a little lost...I mean the computer's got to be in a completely different room from the kitchen. What the fuck is she doing?!

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 13, 2011, 02:43:48 PM
Yeah, tell that to the surgeons after they look at your brain, and it will look like a rotten brain with black patches.

i like how you're just making up the craziest shit you can think of now

Bubbaganoosh

Quote from: I <3 U on January 13, 2011, 04:38:23 PM
I mean the computer's got to be in a completely different room from the kitchen. What the fuck is she doing?!

LMFAO.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: B-3A Misty Lady on January 13, 2011, 05:20:22 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 13, 2011, 02:43:48 PM

i like how you're just making up the craziest shit you can think of now

Sorry gangsta, I guess you r 2 kul 2 b smrt4

Farley4Fan

Quote from: CurdyMilk on January 13, 2011, 04:29:09 PM
Haha.  The funny thing is that most people seem to be nicer when posting to girls than to each other...so maybe it is good she is here after all.  ;)

Which is pathetic.  She is only into women so that she can get out of her womanly duties by shoving them off to the other woman.  Pretty much, she's jealous of our dominance.