Facing Silly Fears

Started by Ushie, January 07, 2011, 06:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Be nice to newcomers. At least for a while ;). That goes for everyone!
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

I don't understand. Usually if a wild female appears on the interwebz people all freak out and act all nice guy.
Be real gent and start acting like monkeys full of testosterone. *put smiley here*

CurdyMilk

Quote from: Wh1tE_Dw4rF on January 13, 2011, 10:44:58 PM
I don't understand. Usually if a wild female appears on the interwebz people all freak out and act all nice guy.
Be real gent and start acting like monkeys full of testosterone. *put smiley here*
:)

puuusianka

Ekhem so we basically are now breaking fear of being not nice/nice towards Internetwomen...

Quote from: I <3 U on January 13, 2011, 04:38:23 PM
I mean the computer's got to be in a completely different room from the kitchen. What the fuck is she doing?!

Now that's epic xD no matter how hard it attacks women...
Btw: Ushie you played SCCT or you just found out about this copy project thru some webside?

Ushie

Quote from: Morten "MulleDK19" Pedersen on January 13, 2011, 10:33:40 AM
Not really... The brain creates new connections all the time, as needed.

Yes, that's true, but a woman's brain still has more than a man's at any given point, this makes up for size and efficiency... Seriously, do some research :P

Quote from: I <3 U on January 13, 2011, 04:38:23 PM
I mean the computer's got to be in a completely different room from the kitchen. What the fuck is she doing?!
LOL! yeah, that made me laugh. Good call XD

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 13, 2011, 09:20:15 PM
Which is pathetic.  She is only into women so that she can get out of her womanly duties by shoving them off to the other woman.  Pretty much, she's jealous of our dominance.

So I'm lesbian now? Nice assumption.. on top of that, a butch lesbian? OUCH!
I'm not jealous of any kind of dominance, but I'm totally a supporter of individuality :P And keep reassuring yourself with the fact that you're dominant, something tells me that you're not hearing it from anybody else.

PS: define womanly duties.

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 13, 2011, 01:56:25 PM
But when you smoke weed, you permanently destroy them, and there is no going back.

you really enjoy going off-topic don't you? XD
Let people smoke weed if they want, I don't think you'll change anyone's mind on here :)

Quote from: puuusianka on January 13, 2011, 11:11:18 PM
Btw: Ushie you played SCCT or you just found out about this copy project thru some webside?

I play[ed] SCCT, but I didn't find out about PS through that.. I actually can't remember where I heard of it XD

Farley4Fan

Ushie, you know I have been joking right?  What with your higher density brain which is primed for efficiency, it should be obvious XD 

I do think you are a little sexist.  We all are, but you are just more open about it and consider it an important thing about you.

Now then, my frilly boxer-briefs need a thorough wash.  CHOP FREAKIN CHOP.

Ushie

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 14, 2011, 07:15:21 AM
Ushie, you know I have been joking right?  What with your higher density brain which is primed for efficiency, it should be obvious XD 

I do think you are a little sexist.  We all are, but you are just more open about it and consider it an important thing about you.

Now then, my frilly boxer-briefs need a thorough wash.  CHOP FREAKIN CHOP.

Yes I know you're joking :P You know I've been joking too right?
Everything would go wrong if one of us took it seriously XD! My efficient brain picked it up a looooong time ago XD

Where's your wifey to wash those boxers of yours?

puuusianka

An understanding family... What a beatiful thing to watch...

DreadStunLock

Something you really don't have, with all the bloody AFK and me being shot in the arse while you are hanging off the Aquarius COOP outside >:(

puuusianka

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 14, 2011, 10:11:10 AM
Something you really don't have, with all the bloody AFK and me being shot in the arse while you are hanging off the Aquarius COOP outside >:(

Do you have to remind me of my miserable life and all the bad things I have to encounter in my life!!! Don't you have empathy!! <<crying>> Ok let's continue :)

I <3 U

Quote from: Ushie on January 14, 2011, 08:29:24 AM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 14, 2011, 07:15:21 AM
Where's your wifey to wash those boxers of yours?

Butch clam-mashing feminist lezzer Women who want to talk about a man's feelings.....

Could it get any worse?!

DreadStunLock

Quote from: puuusianka on January 14, 2011, 12:47:52 PM

Do you have to remind me of my miserable life and all the bad things I have to encounter in my life!!! Don't you have empathy!! <<crying>> Ok let's continue :)

Awww you poor girl :P

I dipped a chicke fillet into tea and admitted it to every one of my friends :P

puuusianka

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 14, 2011, 01:59:07 PM
Quote from: puuusianka on January 14, 2011, 12:47:52 PM

Awww you poor girl :P

I dipped a chicke fillet into tea and admitted it to every one of my friends :P

excuse me but is this thing above suppose to be a problem of yours. God know how big distance is between us dread... God knows. :P

DreadStunLock

Learn to not set off alarms in Aquarius you big noob :P

I read books while being upside down, am I weird? :P

CurdyMilk

Quote from: Ushie on January 14, 2011, 06:11:57 AM
Quote from: Morten "MulleDK19" Pedersen on January 13, 2011, 10:33:40 AM
Not really... The brain creates new connections all the time, as needed.
Yes, that's true, but a woman's brain still has more than a man's at any given point, this makes up for size and efficiency... Seriously, do some research :P