Main Menu

Gamescom

Started by frvge, August 17, 2012, 01:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

I'll be going to GamesCom this Saturday if everything works out. I'll be wearing a PS shirt. If you want to meet up, send me a private message.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: frvge on August 17, 2012, 01:29:40 AM
If you want to meet up, send me a private message.

Sounds hawt

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

so exactly HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TICKET?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

RaDRoacH

What about the rest of the team :/
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

MulleDK is there too. :)

RaDRoacH

I'm going to see you on internet... have fun guys!

RaDRoacH

So? What happened at GC?  ::)

Pusianka

They threw us out because of alcohol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

RaDRoacH

Quote from: Pusianka on August 21, 2012, 01:52:20 PM
They threw us out because of alcohol.
This happens when you're not stealthy.

frvge

I basically missed everything I wanted to do.

I watched an extended SC:Blacklist thing. It was the same as the E3 with a little bit more... action. Yes, more action. However, he took one alternative way into the final house, but that one was already known from other interviews. So yeah...

And I played Hawken, which was good for a mech shooter. I'm not really into mech shooters so I can't give a real qualitative answer there.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: frvge on August 21, 2012, 07:14:04 PM
I basically missed everything I wanted to do.

I watched an extended SC:Blacklist thing. It was the same as the E3 with a little bit more... action. Yes, more action. However, he took one alternative way into the final house, but that one was already known from other interviews. So yeah...

And I played Hawken, which was good for a mech shooter. I'm not really into mech shooters so I can't give a real qualitative answer there.
Yup... the "Drone" (AC-130 scene) was awful... Zack Cooper will show a stealth video on the same map "soon". (devs favourite word uh?)