Xbox compatiblity ?

Started by AgentX_003, January 20, 2008, 04:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

ok .. Ive informed certain players from x-box community that have tried to convert from Xbox to pc and they

are livid fans of this project ... cause if we get that kinda support then , there will be people playing this as a religion, i talked to one xboxer and he told me one dude quit school to play chaos theory.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

All depends on Epic, Microsoft and our time.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

T2C LeBron

it wont happen but just if your able to use the controller for spy just until i get used to the controls of the damn keyboard and mouse.

AgentX_003

Quote from: T2C LeBron on January 20, 2008, 08:08:57 PM
it wont happen but just if your able to use the controller for spy just until i get used to the controls of the damn keyboard and mouse.

lebron your wrong, because with Xbox360 controller if you use the software pinacle you can play chaos theory with the 360 controller

Farley4Fan

I'm already getting used to PC controls again.  They really aren't that hard.  Especially because you can tailor them to your own preferred buttons.  But if I find that I want to use the 360 controller then I can use it.  You just have to plug it into the usb or if you have a wireless controller you have to get a reciever for your pc.  They are like 20 bucks.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on January 21, 2008, 12:43:51 AM
I'm already getting used to PC controls again.  They really aren't that hard.  Especially because you can tailor them to your own preferred buttons.  But if I find that I want to use the 360 controller then I can use it.  You just have to plug it into the usb or if you have a wireless controller you have to get a reciever for your pc.  They are like 20 bucks.

No papa you can use ur 360 controller .. using Pinacle profiler 4 

Farley4Fan

No.  It needs to have a reciever for the wireless controllers.  I only have wireless controllers, 2 of them.  The plug and play wires don't transmit to the pc and you can't control it using that.  SO, I am going to get the little reciever so it can transmit what I'm pressing the PC.

Xris

thats true, the plug and charge for the wireless only transmit power not data, u need the reciever to use wireless controllers with ur pc.  i use mine for an N64 emulator :)

Farley4Fan

n64?  But wha?  wait, a wireless n64 controller?  lmao  If that's what you meant.  But yeah, that is true.

Ion.67

I think he means he used his 360 controller as the controller for a n64 emulator.

I don't really understand why you can't just learn PC controls, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Farley4Fan

I've said this:

I said that I am getting used to the PC style of controls.  If I ever feel that I'd like to go back to using analog sticks then I could do it if I wanted to.  That's all I was saying.

T2C LeBron

I already have a wired 360 controller that i use for my n64 emu.  There is so much crap that it takes to get a game on xbox360, you can't do that with no budget.

Farley4Fan

Do you guys know if the n64/playstation were the first controllers with analog sticks?  Not including atari controllers of course... Just curious. 

Ion.67

Quote from: Papa Skull on January 21, 2008, 04:59:15 AM
I've said this:

I said that I am getting used to the PC style of controls.  If I ever feel that I'd like to go back to using analog sticks then I could do it if I wanted to.  That's all I was saying.

Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you, but rather the whole thread in general. Sorry if that was offensive.

Farley4Fan

Ah no it wasn't offensive.  I was just curious why you said that is all.  And yeah I agree with you.  Keyboard controls are super easy once you get the hang of them.  Not to mention using a mouse is way cool.  I am still better at analog sticks but there are some cool things you can do with a mouse that you just can't do with a regular controller.