Project Stealth Interactive Video #1

Started by AgentX_003, May 04, 2014, 09:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Hey guys the video will speak for itself :D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_YdOowKPQ&feature=youtu.be

note : this video should be about project stealth not myself ;)

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

RaDRoacH

You definitely look different from Gosmoke's photos lol
Well ::)
We already know that we will have Story, there will be more modes?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

AgentX_003

Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 04, 2014, 11:02:37 PM

well to answer that question I will leave that up to frvge , im just the poster boy.

AgentX_003

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 04, 2014, 11:09:04 PM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 04, 2014, 11:02:37 PM

well to answer that question I will leave that up to frvge , im just the poster boy. next question.

sorry for the dbl post :P

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Agentx_O03

Srry 4 the dbl posts guyz.

Also sorry for the double account. I had to make a backup account.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that the inter-activities are looking pretty good I will be responding to the Youtube comments pretty soon. I have been really busy lately. It's been a while.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Agentx_O03 on May 07, 2014, 04:39:39 AM

Anyways, I just wanted to say that the inter-activities are looking pretty good I will be responding to the Youtube comments pretty soon. I have been really busy lately. It's been a while.

you aint fooling anyone . your post count says it all.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 07, 2014, 06:49:38 AM
Quote from: Agentx_O03 on May 07, 2014, 04:39:39 AM

you aint fooling anyone . your post count says it all.

rofl.

Agentx_O03

Woops sorry about that guys... Sometimes I have double personality too. It happens from time to time

Anyway, here is my video again. Make sure to watch it again (increase my view countz lul) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_YdOowKPQ&feature=youtu.be

If you like what you see then please subscribe to my channel and like my video. There is plenty more where that came from.

Also please let me know if you play SCCT on Playstation 2, I am trying to rebuild the community. If you need the PS2 network adapter I will send you one I have like 20 in my closet.

Feel free to ask me any question about anything you want. (Down belowwww!)

RaDRoacH

Quote from: Agentx_O03 on May 07, 2014, 09:44:47 AMAlso please let me know if you play SCCT on Playstation 2, I am trying to rebuild the community. If you need the PS2 network adapter I will send you one I have like 20 in my closet.
This made my day.

NeoSuperior

Stop acting like a five year old with this bash account. Seriously... you sound as if you are just too cowardly to just openly admit that you dislike agent and anything he posts on any media and have to use a "sarcasm shield" to "look cool" and "be the great king of the forumZ" without crossing the line of openly saying something negative about another person directly. Now that fact is something I'd call "hilarious".

That said... I still don't understand the purpose of these videos... what are you even trying to do here, agent?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

AgentX_003

Quote from: NeoSuperior on May 07, 2014, 04:42:33 PM
Stop acting like a five year old with this bash account. Seriously... you sound as if you are just too cowardly to just openly admit that you dislike agent and anything he posts on any media and have to use a "sarcasm shield" to "look cool" and "be the great king of the forumZ" without crossing the line of openly saying something negative about another person directly. Now that fact is something I'd call "hilarious".

That said... I still don't understand the purpose of these videos... what are you even trying to do here, agent?

get people to talk on the forums again =/  the problem is it didn't turn out as i thought it would. if this forum allowed embedding videos it wouldn't be so bad.

frvge

Fake Agent has been banned from using the fake account.

With the Kickstarter starting soon, we do not want trolling.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

There will be a chance to see PS on Steam as a Early Access Game?

frvge

We haven't looked into that yet. We will when the time comes.