Looking for translators (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian etc)

Started by frvge, April 20, 2014, 05:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

We're looking for translators to translate the homepage in various languages. Are you a native speaker of a language that is not English and are you a good writer? Please leave a message :)

Thanks,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Damn so much German "competition" (including FB)... I was distracted by easter, so I am late to the party, but I am confident in my skills, englische Texte in die deutsche Sprache zu übersetzen, while being neither too literal about keywords, nor to make it too "denglisch"/"Gernish".
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

NeoSuperior

will the translated pages be up before kickstarter kicks off?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

I think at the same time. Else I need to change URLs 2 * 4 times.

frvge

Thanks. :) I'll post new Etherpads in a month or so to support more languages.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

Roberto1223

I am a native Spanish speaker. I can only translate between English and Spanish, and I have very good writing skills.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.