Main Menu

Dear Europe

Started by Spekkio, July 27, 2010, 03:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spekkio

Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly are both idiots. But if you're going to use them as a basis for your opinion on what most Americans think or believe, you are the bigger idiot.

LoChang

I think everyone posting in this thread is an idiot and if you care then that makes you an even bigger idiot.

CurdyMilk

obviously this is a liberal dominated community  ;)

YaYz0r

Spekkio, I know you love your country and all but whether you like it or not, the amount of ignorant idiots who live there is ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4iCQg50Iwg

I highly doubt anything similar could happen in Europe.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: YaYz0r on August 30, 2010, 08:09:14 PM
Spekkio, I know you love your country and all but whether you like it or not, the amount of ignorant idiots who live there is ridiculous.

Lol bullshit.

And it's not like Obama has been ambiguous about his religion or anything /sarcasm

when you say "I highly doubt anything similar could happen in Europe" it shows more ignorance than the video you posted.

CurdyMilk

It seems like me and Farley are the only ones on the same page.  Everybody else is on the a different one.   ;)

YaYz0r

He has definitely not been ambigious enough for sane people to think he is a muslim. As the video tells, he has stated several times that he is a Christian.

Perhaps my last comment was unnecessary though I still think what I said is true. Whether it is because we do not have the same horrible news media as you or because there are a lot more American people who has no such thing as common sense is hard to tell though I guess it is a mix of both of them.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: YaYz0r on August 30, 2010, 09:25:26 PM
He has definitely not been ambigious enough for sane people to think he is a muslim. As the video tells, he has stated several times that he is a Christian.
What politicians say and what they believe are two different things.

Quote from: YaYz0r on August 30, 2010, 09:25:26 PMPerhaps my last comment was unnecessary though I still think what I said is true. Whether it is because we do not have the same horrible news media as you or because there are a lot more American people who has no such thing as common sense is hard to tell though I guess it is a mix of both of them.
We do have horrible news media.  That's why I don't watch it.

YaYz0r

Quote from: CurdyMilk on August 30, 2010, 09:30:13 PM
A true believing muslim would never be attending church like Obama has been doing many times.

Quote from: YaYz0r on August 30, 2010, 09:25:26 PMPerhaps my last comment was unnecessary though I still think what I said is true. Whether it is because we do not have the same horrible news media as you or because there are a lot more American people who has no such thing as common sense is hard to tell though I guess it is a mix of both of them.
Good for you, but you are not the only person living in America.

Ion.67

Quote from: YaYz0r on August 30, 2010, 10:40:45 PM
A true believing muslim would never be attending church like Obama has been doing many times.

Good for you, but you are not the only person living in America.

You are just proving the point that only rich white men should be able to vote.

Spekkio

Quote from: YaYz0r on August 30, 2010, 08:09:14 PM

Yes it can. All you have to do is have a conversation with people like you to find out how.
QuotePerhaps my last comment was unnecessary though I still think what I said is true. Whether it is because we do not have the same horrible news media as you or because there are a lot more American people who has no such thing as common sense is hard to tell though I guess it is a mix of both of them.
In most cases, European news is just as bad, if not worse, than American news.

Farley4Fan

What do you mean a true believing muslim wouldn't attend Obama's church?  I don't think he's a Muslim, but the church he attended was extremely anti-America.  He denies it, whatever.  If a Muslim were to attend a Christian church, that would be the one.   :D

When you flip things, no true believing Christian would recite the Islamic call to prayer and all that. 

I doubt he's Muslim, but I can see why some doubt he's Christian.  Just because he says he is means basically nothing.  If you were running for president of the US you'd be retarded to say you are NOT Christian.  I have no clue what he is, really, because of the ambiguity.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman", concrete answers never shatter mysteries.

Spekkio

No one of any importance cares what religion Obama follows.

Farley4Fan

I actually agree with that.  As long as someone is a good, competent leader with the right ideas (not that I think Obama is competent), then their religion is beside the point. 

I'm just saying that I can understand the confusion about what religion Obama follows.  It's not like it's a shot in the dark or anything.

YaYz0r

Quote from: Spekkio on August 31, 2010, 02:58:29 AM
In most cases, European news is just as bad, if not worse, than American news.
And on what basis do you build that statement on? Perhaps, if you look at Italy and Eastern Europe, there may be some heavy trouble with censorship in some of the countries but that is not the main problem in the USA. Actually, the main problem, as I see it, is that you have got crap like Fox News which is basically just republican propaganda that would love to spread a rumor about Obama being a Muslim.

Quote from: Farley4Fan on August 31, 2010, 03:16:52 AM
What do you mean a true believing muslim wouldn't attend Obama's church?  I don't think he's a Muslim, but the church he attended was extremely anti-America.  He denies it, whatever.  If a Muslim were to attend a Christian church, that would be the one.   :D
I mean that a true believing muslim would never attend church like Obama has done many times. I do not talk about a church that Obama owns or anything. And you need to elaborate on that thing about the church he attends being anti-America.

When you flip things, no true believing Christian would recite the Islamic call to prayer and all that. 
Yes?

I doubt he's Muslim, but I can see why some doubt he's Christian.  Just because he says he is means basically nothing.  If you were running for president of the US you'd be retarded to say you are NOT Christian.  I have no clue what he is, really, because of the ambiguity.
That is why you need to look at the fact that he attends church. Also, do not forget that there is a difference between doubting him to be Christian and to believe that he is a Muslim.

Quote from: Spekkio on August 31, 2010, 03:32:44 AM
No one of any importance cares what religion Obama follows.
Wrong. The mob cares about what religion Obama follows and the mob decides whether USA will have a republican or a democratic president.