Gathering a small group for versus?

Started by DreadStunLock, August 17, 2010, 01:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

I actually got NEOGEO emulator just to play Samurai Showdown, damn such an awesome fighting game O o anyone ever played it? SS4/SS5 etc etc

Zedblade

Yeah i played the crap out of all the fighting games on neo geo, it had the best selection of any console ever.

I played Samurai Shodown, Kabuki Clash, Double Dragon (awesome fighting game for what it's based off of) and of course King of Fighters.

Zedblade

Quote from: DreadStunLock on August 26, 2010, 03:39:37 PM
And what game is that? I am looking through the thread, and can't find the name ><

... the game is called Zed Blade, it's a mediocre horizontal shooter on Neo Geo and where I got my name.

DreadStunLock

Aaaah, and the Avatar is from Eggheads? Looks similiar to eggheads movie, was an awesome movie too :P

Zedblade

Quote from: DreadStunLock on August 26, 2010, 07:03:02 PM
Aaaah, and the Avatar is from Eggheads? Looks similiar to eggheads movie, was an awesome movie too :P

haha no it's not from Eggheads, which I've never heard of. Did you mean Coneheads? The pic is an artist interpretation of what Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants would look like in 'real' life.

monterto

http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: 23D8lAd3 on August 26, 2010, 04:46:17 PM
not very good? you're fucking crazy.

Needs more walls, dude, I want walls in my horizontal shooters. Blazing Star had like one level with a decent amount of terrain, nowhere near enough.

Don't these just look like a billion times more interesting than Blazing Star's levels? Like seriously.

Darius had walls all over, and it came out in 1986. Gotta try harder Blazing Star, get some interesting levels like Darius. Currently the only thing you've got that's like Darius is bosses that take like five minutes to kill, and I don't like those one bit.

ps why is misty lady not in r-type delta? it would have been totally awesome if i could have taken a screenshot with misty lady instead of albatross. totally awesome.

Zedblade

Not saying it's the best horizontal shooter ever, just one of the better ones on NeoGeo. Better then Zedblade by far. The Game... not me.

Spark Mandriller

Well, I know pretty much nothing about Neo Geo games, so I'll take your word for it then!

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Jahbulon on August 26, 2010, 07:10:44 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on August 26, 2010, 07:03:02 PM

haha no it's not from Eggheads, which I've never heard of. Did you mean Coneheads? The pic is an artist interpretation of what Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants would look like in 'real' life.

YES CONEHEADS DAMN IT!

puuusianka

Dread? What was this whole thread about? xD
because I got kind of... lost xD

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Jahbulon on August 26, 2010, 06:48:32 PM
And what game is that? I am looking through the thread, and can't find the name ><

... the game is called Zed Blade, it's a mediocre horizontal shooter on Neo Geo and where I got my name.

How'd you get jahbulon from zedblade?

Zedblade

Quote from: Farley4Fan on August 28, 2010, 02:03:29 AM

i didn't.

Spark Mandriller

How'd you get FarleyFan from Papa Skull?

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Jahbulon on August 28, 2010, 02:12:00 AM

i didn't.

I was kidding lawl

Quote from: B-3A Misty Lady on August 28, 2010, 08:20:20 AM

How'd you get FarleyFan from Papa Skull?

I didn't.

(this is where you say "I was kidding lawl".)