Let's talk about Splinter Cell: 6 (Retribution?, Broken Arrow?)

Started by RaDRoacH, May 19, 2012, 05:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of gameplay would you like to have in the next SC?

Stealth gameplay based on the original style
15 (68.2%)
Action/Stealth gameplay like Conviction
2 (9.1%)
The Conviction's gameplay with original SCs features (Move bodies etc.)
4 (18.2%)
Other
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

comicsserg

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

I like the IK on the feet. Moves are nice. Wayyyy too much violence tho.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

VaNilla

It looks interesting, but it doesn't look very fun to me. It's a bit more open than Conviction in some ways, but the stealth gameplay looks worse than Conviction. I wish they could let Splinter Cell be its own franchise, rather than turning it into something completely different.

AgentX_003

Quote from: VaNilla on June 04, 2012, 09:17:19 PM
It looks interesting, but it doesn't look very fun to me. It's a bit more open than Conviction in some ways, but the stealth gameplay looks worse than Conviction. I wish they could let Splinter Cell be its own franchise, rather than turning it into something completely different.

after watching the video preview of Splintercell 6: blacklist ( lulz stupid name , makes me wanna put them on my black list )

which you can find here :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfvoM_NdD6I, it makes my brain want to explode due to over load of retardation presented in this video.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Spark Mandriller

Quotealex is now going to use a classic splinter cell move, enhanced by kinect voice recognition
:D

NeoSuperior

Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 04, 2012, 09:31:03 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfvoM_NdD6I

hahahahaha.... I think they confused Fisher with Bond  ::)

After this sentence, it is now officially forbidden to say "spy vs mercenary"/"spy vs merc"/"SvM" and Ubi(soft) in one sentence.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Tonight (GMT+1) there will be Ubi conference... hope to see more... and with more i mean STEALTH.
They f**k'd up and officially killed Splinter Cell... Money is teh way wohoooo...... .-àù+èpl.-

comicsserg

I think it's too much action and too few stealth :( kinda sad because splinter cell should be a stealth game

NeoSuperior

Quote from: comicsserg on June 04, 2012, 11:58:40 PM
I think it's too much action and too few stealth :( kinda sad because splinter cell should be a stealth game

nooooo that is not main stream enough and its uncool! A game nowadays needs explosions and ADRENALINE!!!! YES! YOU HEARD RIGHT! ADRENALINEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

stealth? pah! You can try out a stealth only playthrough... well aside from the 50 mid-bosses you have to fight normally in the game, because mid-bosses are trendy.

Oh, also it is heroic and cool to let the main character die and have an open ending lately (escpacially as the end for a series), so why not use that too? I mean Mass Effect 3 created the greatest fan reaction ever to the ending, although the reactions themselves were all complains about the endin... ughh... ahh yes Metacritics are more important, they give 10/10, so that counts.

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Farley4Fan

RaDRoacH

Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 05, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
They didn't even get Ironside...

Heart=Broken
Well looks like that Ironside is still in the SC team... but why?
Anyway "Eric Johnson" is the new Sam Fisher by now...
They doesn't choose Ironside because they are working with Motion Capture.

His voice sucks like the SC innovation... Ironside was the only thing from the original SCs that was great...

RaDRoacH

Guys this is really bad... i heard that SC:B will have Spy v Merc...
....there's SHADOWNET on that damn screen...
mah god are they going to ruin it too?

who cares by the way? there's PS :D

Michael Ironside reaction --------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8uNc_S7cLU&feature=colike

NeoSuperior

Guys, do you know a game called "Alpha Protocol"? It was made by Obsidian, the creators of "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords". It has more stealth elements than the recent splinter cells, but has some minor bugs and had a low score by game magazines. If you can ignore the savespot-savesystem though, then it is MUCH better than conviction, because aside from the stealth elements, your choices (including whether you played stealthy or not) can have some smaller (but existing) effects on the story and the ending.

- Mike Godwin