Links to sclamers

Started by .leelu12., July 01, 2008, 11:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should sclamers link be removed from PS site?

Yes
No

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Rambo on July 02, 2008, 02:19:54 AM
actually not. starting to play this game knowing of all its weaknesses and then simply leaving isn't something i'm proud of.

Project Stealth is a new leaf.  Stick with it like your dying spouse.   :D

I <3 U

Quote from: Westfall on July 02, 2008, 05:58:04 AM
Quote from: MR.Mic on July 02, 2008, 05:01:15 AM
Quote from: Blank Man on July 02, 2008, 03:43:09 AM
Quote from: frvge on July 01, 2008, 10:26:32 PM
Stop with the multiple accounts please. Fruitlress Man/Blank Man/Guggle or whatever. It's annoying.

lol, just because I changed from Guggle to Blank Man, does not mean that every new comer is going to be me... stupid euro.

You're on the log as coming from the same location from the same connection, smart guy.

So tell me, how is Colorado this time of year?

holy shit pwnt.

Whoa, Mic dished out some pwneth there!

Farley4Fan

Usually I am not one for defending blank man, but I do not see the pwnage there.  I mean, switching screen names shouldn't be like the sin of all sins.

Westfall

When you try to act like someone different under a different name, then yes...it is. If you can't present yourself in a formidable manner, know it, and need to change your screen name to get ppl to listen to you...get my drift?

frvge

I don't mind changing display names. Making new accounts is just a waste of database space.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

I see now, and I agree.  If you act like an idiot and people don't respect you under one screen name, regardless of your screen name people won't respect you because you still act like an idiot.

neth

Quote from: frvge on July 01, 2008, 10:26:32 PM
Stop with the multiple accounts please. Fruitlress Man/Blank Man/Guggle or whatever. It's annoying.

ban