Any Video Converter from CNet... very good options and compression

Started by nubishdubishbone, August 25, 2013, 08:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nubishdubishbone

i have found and been using "Any Video Coverter" which is free to use unregistered, and it supports a ton of formats, almost all phone and apple formats, flash .swf, and handles .mkv files, just thought i'd share whilei burn a DvD of "The Dictator" from a rip with it, and have been using it for converting 115MB video files exported from flash for my music into 15MB .swf files for youtube.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

frvge

I'm mostly using Amazon Elastic Transcoder now. Couldn't get ffmpeg or Super to work :(
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

nubishdubishbone

k, heard you were having some troubles meeting MB limits, and that's the best software i've used.

Good Luck!
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"