Anyone still playing SCCT?

Started by Sunshine, November 04, 2010, 07:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unskilled

Quote from: Sunshine on November 08, 2010, 12:27:37 PM
The software don't work because the driver did not work. (software is installed but can't open because it's not x-fi)

Any hints? It says it should work for Windows 7. Fail when installing the latest driver (I took for Vista 64x)

Have you tried to install as administrator?
Or with compatibility with Vista

DreadStunLock

Sunshine

Finally works. Took me really long time.... Now it's just my mouseproblem left (which probably won't get solved). :)

DreadStunLock

You got a really strange mouse problem :/

unskilled

Quote from: Sunshine on November 08, 2010, 05:30:08 PM
Finally works. Took me really long time.... Now it's just my mouseproblem left (which probably won't get solved). :)
Tell us what you did ;)

unskilled

Nice find.
Daniel Kawasaki made some good modded drivers for X-Fi soundcards :D

KINGWEBS

You didn't even mention me Knooger and you're my m8... wtf... I've played longer than you even on PC not to mention my years of playing on PT etc on xbox.  I think I've played with sunshine but I can't remember.

I know you don't consider me your m8 cuz you played more with that eCotySa but still...

Plus a lot of ppl wouldn't be playing CT if I didn't convince them to come back (ie. you, blackveldt, malent, etc...) and arrange games regularly.

Anyway... wake up at 6am for ggs noob.

Anyone looking for GGS should add me on Xfire "kingwebs".  I don't play as much I used to but I'm still around.

-peace

Farley4Fan

ooohhhhh a little heat between the m8's.  Can't wait to see where this goes...

Snakebit.

The heck the heck ?

If you meet me and i am not online in xfire it is not me. Last time i played like durring summer a bit.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on November 10, 2010, 05:30:37 AM
ooohhhhh a little heat between the m8's.  Can't wait to see where this goes...

It won't go anywhere, Frvge is editing the posts with a first moment he sees rage and flame Oo

unskilled

Quote from: DreadStunLock on November 10, 2010, 11:58:09 AM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on November 10, 2010, 05:30:37 AM
ooohhhhh a little heat between the m8's.  Can't wait to see where this goes...

It won't go anywhere, Frvge is editing the posts with a first moment he sees rage and flame Oo

@Farley
It won't go anywhere.. I don't need to post my every shit on that forum and make bullshit everywhere.

@Robert
Only your and AgentX_003 posts so...
You know my opinion about it.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Sunshine on November 10, 2010, 09:15:41 PM
Make love not war!
Wouldn't giving sombody AIDS be considered an act of war?

DreadStunLock