Tick Tock - Camo video

Started by frvge, February 14, 2009, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Tick... Tock...
[ticktock=2009,1,15,23,0,0]Stuff[/ticktock]
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

It's only a small Tick Tock this time. Sorry for that.
And please don't quote the message, else my uber-haxxed Javascript screws up...

Disclaimer: I didn't make it UTC-proof yet. Time that it'll hit 0, it should be released. But timezones are annoying, so there could be some discrepancies. Will be fixed later.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Ion.67

Wanted_David

is the next feed related to valentine's day? like, you know, some merc neck-snaping love? maybe a spy dancing a valsa while grabing the merc? that would be so inside context...

PS: no, i'm not gay, i'm sensitive. someone give me a hug (preferably a girl ;)
http://i11.tinypic.com/4pnk9jo.jpg[/img]
Wanna see something weird?Click here[/url]

frvge

Farley4Fan

LennardF1989

Why not use a PHP script? PHP grabs time of the server then passes it to JavaScript, everything solved. And IE hates this topic now, it gives me random "Cannot be opened" messages.

frvge

That was ion's fault. The countdown timer has an unique ID. If it's quoted, it's not unique and then IE goes crazy, which, in this case, is proper behaviour.

LennardF1989

Still happens though...

Cyntrox

Why don't you just delete his post, then?

neth

Cool, I hope to see competely finished camo on running spy.

frvge

Don't get your hopes up... as I said, it's only a small Tick Tock.

Ion.67

I'm a rebel, what can I say. IE users should be skinned alive anyway. Bitches

frvge

I should have fixed the Timezone problem now :)

Farley4Fan

I use IE, just on this computer, and it showed the timer.  Now you changed it to say that IE doesn't show the timer?  Don't get it.