Does anybody else miss SC:CT oldtime entropy?

Started by Snakebit., November 15, 2010, 02:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunLock on November 16, 2010, 01:29:06 PM
Oh damn :"( I really did think that was me for a moment, GAWD THAT SUCKED! FARLEY! U ARE SO DEAD TO ME NAU QQ

+ Agent, I can post a video on Xfire using the whole Morten Versus Trainer if you like :) Won't matter to me :)

Anyway back on topic, I like using a Tazer at some point, and using Flares in warehouse is always good if you use teamwork, anyone agree yes no?

(Lol at AgentX evolution by Farley)

ya it wouldn't rly matter to you because your pretty much admitting that you suck at the game , so no harm no foul, right ? , I mean last time i checked  using inf gernades / sticky cams was EHhhhhh Ok jack  rite ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Bubbaganoosh

This thread pretty much sums up why I quit playing SC:CT mp. It's not worth the aggrivation dealing with idiots just to play a game.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on November 16, 2010, 04:19:57 PM
This thread pretty much sums up why I quit playing SC:CT mp. It's not worth the aggrivation dealing with idiots just to play a game.

bro , not everyone consists of douche baggery  I know alot of legit good people  that still play but i stick to my xfire list.. and if you saw my xfire list it speaks for it self.

What games you playing these days pal ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

CurdyMilk

The worst is when people just label you as a cheater when you are playing legit.  And I like my screen darker than normal because then it makes the game more fun and scary  :P

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on November 16, 2010, 06:01:57 PM
I know alot of legit good people  that still play but i stick to my xfire list.. and if you saw my xfire list it speaks for it self.

Yeah, cuz im on his list.

Oh damn :"( I really did think that was me for a moment, GAWD THAT SUCKED! FARLEY! U ARE SO DEAD TO ME NAU QQ

So are we k now?  Since you lawled?

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on November 16, 2010, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on November 16, 2010, 06:01:57 PM
I know alot of legit good people  that still play but i stick to my xfire list.. and if you saw my xfire list it speaks for it self.

Yeah, cuz im on his list.

Of course my love :), but the fun fact is AgentX says he uses his Xfire list? And he doesn't even have 2 most important and good people on his list, Blackveldt and Kingwebz, the only reason he doesn't have them, is because he can't stand when they are right and he is wrong.

Yeah sure I had few arguments with them, but that doesn't change the fact that they are good people and etc.

Anyway let's just hope Project Stealth will bring something new.

Oh and Agent, using inf equip in a real match won't make much difference if you know how to play, but I am sure that is way too inferior for you.

Back on topic guys :) I am done with the old guy.
So are we k now?  Since you lawled?

Snakebit.

Quotewe're all just a players dude

Sorry dude , me and solidus were all just a better teamplayers.

P.S. Come on guys, you are not being honest here. Call me a douche but pissing someone off is funny in its own way. Specially when its done by pummeling your opponent round after round :P.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Snakebit. on November 16, 2010, 08:41:42 PM
Quotewe're all just a players dude

Sorry dude , me and solidus were all just a better teamplayers.

P.S. Come on guys, you are not being honest here. Call me a douche but pissing someone off is funny in its own way. Specially when its done by pummeling your opponent round after round :P.

I really don't get what's your problem?

unskilled

I have a question to you Snakebit... your topic is just in great timings with that about I want to ask you ;)

Do you know guy called Sn0ux/Sn0uxy from  sTg clan? He back to CT after 4 years break around week ago and I must say he is kind of strange player from his ''skill'' side.
I heard he beat you and soldius in 2v1... but since I play never heard about player like this.

Shit, I hope you understand what I mean  ::)

About your and soldius skills... you are a legends, legends who don't exist anymore in CT community, so there is no point to say you are better than someone atm :P

Snakebit.

I think i do understand knooger.

Hah , i was bored(was sitting my ass in the uni waiting to defend my research paper) , hoped to raise some rage since this forum is dead it seems but didn't raise much.

Ah well going back to lurking mode and checking this 1ns in a month.

DreadStunLock

Oh don't worry, Agent still licks your ass, in any case, you did a good job, but now that you gave away the secret it's no fun :"(

Farley4Fan

DreadStunLock

Let's hope to see some of that in PS :) I can't wait for the Tournament thing after PS is complete, man that will be so much fun! Broadcasts on youtube, commentators WOOHOO!

DreadStunLock

Too bad Lochang, Sithpuke replaced you before :P