Main Menu

Weed!

Started by I <3 U, January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I <3 U

FR33M4N @ Baked!

So i'm ready for one of those debates. What does /community think of it regardless of whether you smoke it or not? Should it be legalized?

I personally think it's awesome.

I <3 U

Btw, CT anyone up for now/later?

Gawain

seriously, how did you manage to write perfect english being high as fuck??

I <3 U

I'm pro brah you know this!

AgentX_003

Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 06:26:23 PM
I'm pro brah you know this!

Fr33man ur stilll living :/ ? 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM
FR33M4N @ Baked!

So i'm ready for one of those debates. What does /community think of it regardless of whether you smoke it or not? Should it be legalized?

If you wanna die sooner go ahead.

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 06:33:54 PM
FR33M4N @ Baked!

Why would I die sooner exactly?

DreadStunLock

Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 06:36:24 PM
FR33M4N @ Baked!

Cause you smoke? Smoke = Lung damage?

Gawain

better than eating it xD

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 06:36:49 PM
Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 06:36:24 PM
FR33M4N @ Baked!

Cause you smoke? Smoke = Lung damage?

I hit from a bong = no tobacco. As far as the "Plant material" I inhale goes it's tiny tiny miniscule. I'll be fine. Alcohol consumption is far worse, and that's legal interms of shortening life expectancy.

DreadStunLock

Yeah good luck with that belief.

As well as, why would you want to smoke it? Bullshit of believing it relaxes you? For the consequence after? From all the money you spent on weed, you could have bought something bigger that would benefit you without killing you.

Smoking is just a pathetic way of having fun without trying. People who don't smoke living way better than the ones who do, and they have a perfectly happy live, same for the drinking.

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 06:41:38 PM

As well as, why would you want to smoke it? Bullshit of believing it relaxes you? For the consequence after? From all the money you spent on weed, you could have bought something bigger that would benefit you without killing you.

Smoking is just a pathetic way of having fun without trying. People who don't smoke living way better than the ones who do, and they have a perfectly happy live, same for the drinking.

Well, don't knock it till you tried it. I smoke it socially, with friends. It's cheaper than alcohol. You have an incredibly stereotypical view of stoners I think my friend. Generalization is BAD!

DreadStunLock

Quote from: I <3 U on January 03, 2011, 06:47:03 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 03, 2011, 06:41:38 PM

Well, don't knock it till you tried it. I smoke it socially, with friends. It's cheaper than alcohol. You have an incredibly stereotypical view of stoners I think my friend. Generalization is BAD!

And I won't try ever, it's bullshit, and it has bullshit written all over it. I can live without it, and I can have a normal social live with my friends without it.

Farley4Fan

It's just a social thing from time to time, or it should be.  And legalizing it would put a tax on it.  I don't mind if there's a tax cuz it shouldn't be used so much anyway.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 03, 2011, 07:09:14 PM
It's just a social thing from time to time, or it should be.  And legalizing it would put a tax on it.  I don't mind if there's a tax cuz it shouldn't be used so much anyway.

Shouldn't be used anyway, smoking weed means you harm others around you with the smoke...