Announcing our new logo and our roadmap for 2014

Started by frvge, January 02, 2014, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: Meister_Neo on January 24, 2014, 11:13:13 AM
Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on January 23, 2014, 05:00:33 PM
Thanx for support, Meister_Neo. I'll back to the safe 'Multiplayer Online Action' option then if everybody silently agree with my proposal.
What support? I said that Multiplayer Online Action is NOT good. ARGH, stop twisting my words!
Well, you didn't provide something else so I counted your words as in-direct support.  :P
Quote from: Meister_Neo on January 24, 2014, 11:13:13 AM
Now: how about "Assymetric Tactical RPG", i.e. ATRPG?

I mean it really is a roleplay game already, as you have 2 "classes": Spy and Merc!  8)
The only roleplay element that could be used for each class is the possible combinations of inventory items?
Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

frvge

"Call of Duty Game"... Nope.
"Wor;d of Warcraft Game" ... Nope.
"Super Crate Boy Game"... Nope.
"Project Stealth Game"... Nope.

"Game" is not part of the title, so it shouldn't be there, WTaFa Username.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

WTaFa(Wraith)

And "game" written with non capital first letter?
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

WTaFa(Wraith)

RisokunAraiguma

Dude you are honestly wasting time with this website crap, I can already tell you are an amateur at this, because if community.projectstealthgame.com/forum was in a white background with white being the dominant color throughout...I would literally piss myself to whoever designed this game and or idea.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on January 27, 2014, 01:14:44 AM
because if community.projectstealthgame.com/forum was in a white background with white being the dominant color throughout...I would literally piss myself to whoever designed this game and or idea.
Sorry, readability>>coolness.

Also check how mentioned by you web sites is looking on IPad or IPhone. As you could see readability>>coolness.

I agree with you that currently on my web site content>>design. But I'll ask soon more professional designer then me to improve general overlook of web site. Believe me if I'll be allowed to be PS web site webmaster, its new design would be mastered more professionally comparing with PS wiki at the same beginning.

You didn't critique content and general structure of my web site so I think you think that with this everything is fine, right?   ;)

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on January 27, 2014, 07:25:20 PM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on January 27, 2014, 01:14:44 AM
because if community.projectstealthgame.com/forum was in a white background with white being the dominant color throughout...I would literally piss myself to whoever designed this game and or idea.
Sorry, readability>>coolness.

Also check how mentioned by you web sites is looking on IPad or IPhone. As you could see readability>>coolness.

I agree with you that currently on my web site content>>design. But I'll ask soon more professional designer then me to improve general overlook of web site. Believe me if I'll be allowed to be PS web site webmaster, its new design would be mastered more professionally comparing with PS wiki at the same beginning.

You didn't critique content and general structure of my web site so I think you think that with this everything is fine, right?   ;)

Being a very sophisticated closet dweller, I think grey on white is easier to read in my opinion.

My biggest concern is the fact that this game is nowhere near close to being released, the screenshot Saturday is bleeding dry and getting boring, but you already want to fill a website with Project Stealth content that no one even knows...

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on January 27, 2014, 08:29:10 PM
My biggest concern is the fact that this game is nowhere near close to being released, the screenshot Saturday is bleeding dry and getting boring, but you already want to fill a website with Project Stealth content that no one even knows...
During 11 years I knew one first ever Multiplayer Online Stealth game and its website wasn't filled at all with quality content buried on game forum all these past years.

I like my job. Findings on forum and organizing em in more attractive form on the web site pages.

PS is the only Indie in Multiplayer Stealth genre. I could earn some experience points during helping it.

When Project Stealth will be released I already be ready to bring the word with my PS wiki pages.

"no one even knows..." you say. I doubt that after couple years of Project Stealth release its players could really know game which they already play. Not with this asymmetrical game genre. This game will be as much multidimensional and long-lasting as it's first ancestor.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

WTaFa(Wraith)

Nice to see that they failed with this 'redefined'. Good finding, Meister_Neo! It's always pleasure to see enemy fail.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on February 05, 2014, 05:30:40 PM
Nice to see that they failed with this 'redefined'. Good finding, Meister_Neo! It's always pleasure to see enemy fail.

What do you mean? The first time I played SC1, I thought it was a GREAT game! The only other "stealth game" that comes into my mind that plays in a modern world setting and was released near 2000, was Metal Gear Solid. While I thought that MGS is a great game, I actually thought that the "stealth" aspect is too repetetive and was more fascinated by the story. SC1 however was the opposite. The story was very bland and typical "there is a villain that has to be defeated", however the presentation of that story and the stealth gameplay were awesome.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: Meister_Neo on February 05, 2014, 09:50:16 PM
What do you mean? The first time I played SC1, I thought it was a GREAT game! The only other "stealth game" that comes into my mind that plays in a modern world setting and was released near 2000, was Metal Gear Solid. While I thought that MGS is a great game, I actually thought that the "stealth" aspect is too repetetive and was more fascinated by the story. SC1 however was the opposite. The story was very bland and typical "there is a villain that has to be defeated", however the presentation of that story and the stealth gameplay were awesome.
So 'redefined' is not advertisement trick in SC case? Splinter Cell has true redefined stealth gameplay? Then why PS should have redefined (or another word variations) in its game heading? At this stage how is it clear what Project Stealth could do better in stealth gameplay comparing with Splinter Cell? The only one noticeable advantage that has PS vs SC is more enhanced high tech aspect - http://www.thief-haven.com/project-stealth . This is the only one bold Project Stealth advantage that I saw and extracted from various sources into my wiki.

NeoSuperior

Ahh, I *think* I get what you want to say now. "Redefined" is a very bad choice indeed, as it is too similar to SC.

So I guess something like "remastered", or maybe actually "reborn"? "Stealth Action Reborn"?

- Mike Godwin

WTaFa(Wraith)

Yes, I understand your current point. Still we need help in supporting it widely from somebody who knows things behind scene.