Main Menu

Rules

Started by frvge, August 31, 2008, 08:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

1: Don't be an ass. We don't want to scare away new folks.
2: The administrators can overrule anything and everything, but chances of us doing that are extremely small.
3: Too much Off-Topic-ness in any topic can get moved/deleted/edited/painted purple/eaten by a giant worm. Clarification: don't hijack threads. Make a new one if your post does not fit the current thread.
4: Bacon vs Egg topics are allowed, but don't overdo it.
5: Games are allowed, but don't overdo it.
6: PS related stuff goes in the other forums.
7: No posting of illegal stuff under Dutch law.

edited at 2009/03/19 to remove former rule 2: banning is done via ban-polls.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

Is anything illegal under dutch law? ;D

FIRST.

frvge

Good question. Answer: yes. Just don't post nude underage girls/boys or racism-stuff and you'll be fine. This forum is neither left-wing nor right-wing. I don't care. Moderating depends on my mood.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Roberto1223

so nude girls are ok but just as long as they arennt under age???

frvge

Well, posting nude just for posting nude isn't really... well... normal on forums. Basically: if you have a good reason (and the administrators decide that, not you) you can post it, while making clear it's NSFW/18+. We do want to be a bit female-friendly, so things can be removed at any time.

Tidenburg

2011 edit:
Wtf was I thinking when I posted that? O_O

Roberto1223

puuusianka

Lol I have never read those and they are funny ^^ makes me wanna read the Dutch law xD

DreadStunLock

What is Bacon vs Egg topics? :) I really want to know ^_^

zglina

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 20, 2011, 05:51:27 PM
What is Bacon vs Egg topics? :) I really want to know ^_^

i guess something like thread "Dread vs Agent" ;)