So why didn't anyone tell me to play Ace Combat 6?

Started by Spark Mandriller, May 14, 2013, 07:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Mandriller

So I asked for 360 games, right? And you guys said GEARS OF WAR. And there's Ace Combat 6 over here looking all

And you guys are like OR YOU COULD TRY HALO.

The game has shit like

and you guys suggest Gears of War and Halo.

You guys are NOT RELIABLE.

frvge

We can't all be as awesome as you (-: INVERTED SMILEY!!!!!
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Aj

Shadowrun - most underrated 360 game IMO

Similar to the way Phantom Dust was with the original Xbox.

SheikTheGeek

I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

Farley4Fan

Vanquish and Dark Souls come to mind as games that I adore that seem right up your alley.  There aren't many innocent asian girls waiting to be defiled, though - unless you count the characters you play as.

Spark Mandriller

Hey, Dark Souls is published by Namco. It wouldn't be that hard to put Idolmaster DLC in. I should go ask.

Though female+shadow chest+travelling boots+some large strength weapon is basically an anime character anyway, just sayin'.

Spark Mandriller

I WAS ELABORATING ON YOUR EXAMPLE OKAY

Also frvge is there a way for me to ban people with disgusting giant 10mb animated gif sigs from my threads? Because I mean if I was a visitor and I saw a disgusting giant 10mb animated gif sig I'd frown pretty hard. And you have a guideline against causing that. So.

Farley4Fan

frvge

Actually it's Sheik's signature. Farley's is also kinda big.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: Spark Mandriller on May 16, 2013, 05:19:10 AM
I WAS ELABORATING ON YOUR EXAMPLE OKAY

Also frvge is there a way for me to ban people with disgusting giant 10mb animated gif sigs from my threads? Because I mean if I was a visitor and I saw a disgusting giant 10mb animated gif sig I'd frown pretty hard. And you have a guideline against causing that. So.

Banning people from threads?  Not that its even possible for a user to do on this forum software, but thats a little excessive for a simple complaint.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

Spark Mandriller

Y'know what else is excessive? A giant 10mb flashy sig that's giant and flashy and distracting and 10mb and giant.

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: Spark Mandriller on May 17, 2013, 11:57:07 AM
Y'know what else is excessive? A giant 10mb flashy sig that's giant and flashy and distracting and 10mb and giant.

Y'know what else I think is excessive? Bitching about "A giant 10mb flashy sig that's giant and flashy and distracting and 10mb and giant."

Seriously, how sad and miserable your life became to bitch about things like that?

Spark Mandriller

Are you really reading a thread about anime girls on planes and taking all the posts 100% seriously? Like really dude?

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.