Balance Question That has probably already been considered

Started by Savior20061, August 09, 2009, 03:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did You Win More In Chaos Theory as a Spy or as a Mercenary?

Many More Spy wins
0 (0%)
Many More Merc Wins
8 (88.9%)
About the same
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Savior20061

Quote from: Spekkio on August 11, 2009, 02:38:02 AM
I'm glad that you are adding more maneuverability to the spy; however, the spy's "sluggishness" was never a point of frustration for me. In fact, DA's animations were way too fast and fake-looking. CT's animations were fine...the frustration came in when experienced mercs can pinpoint you the second you move any faster than slow crouch thanks to EAX, then they proceed to either lag charge you or headshot you before you can move.
Do you mean just "any ol' " lag, or the lag that happens when a merc charges and you Sticky Shock him and he hits you anyways?
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

Gawain

Quote from: Spekkio on August 11, 2009, 02:38:02 AM
I'm glad that you are adding more maneuverability to the spy; however, the spy's "sluggishness" was never a point of frustration for me. In fact, DA's animations were way too fast and fake-looking. CT's animations were fine...the frustration came in when experienced mercs can pinpoint you the second you move any faster than slow crouch thanks to EAX, then they proceed to either lag charge you or headshot you before you can move.
qfe

Royale

Quote from: Spekkio on August 11, 2009, 02:38:02 AM.the frustration came in when experienced mercs can pinpoint you the second you move any faster than slow crouch thanks to EAX

Oh man I loved EAX superhearing... until it stopped working for me someday  ;D
I find it pretty remarkable how long we've been playing CT considering how many bugs it has.
Bugs which Ubi never cared to fix, even though they promised it.

They did a good job with DA though. I didn't notice any bugs in the DA versus which could be a problem for the balancing.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Royale on August 11, 2009, 12:06:29 PM
Quote from: Spekkio on August 11, 2009, 02:38:02 AM.the frustration came in when experienced mercs can pinpoint you the second you move any faster than slow crouch thanks to EAX

Oh man I loved EAX superhearing... until it stopped working for me someday  ;D
I find it pretty remarkable how long we've been playing CT considering how many bugs it has.
Bugs which Ubi never cared to fix, even though they promised it.

They did a good job with DA though. I didn't notice any bugs in the DA versus which could be a problem for the balancing.

well there is only one thing that killed it is who ever dies first the other team can hear ur voice chat =/...

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD