About going to USA

Started by Sunshine, November 26, 2009, 06:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

Spekkio hit the cultural nail on the head.  Depends on what you want to see, what you want to do, who you want to be with, etc.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on December 11, 2009, 09:56:35 PM
Spekkio hit the cultural nail on the head.  Depends on what you want to see, what you want to do, who you want to be with, etc.

well papa if that includes ur Mom , Im there  :D , sorry folks nothing to see here, if I derailed this topic :D

but on topic yes spekkio is right :D , even tho not from teh United states of whatever xD

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

just skip the states and go visit canada...

Snakebit.

Ill probably be coming to the Usa durring Summer . Gonna visit Baltimore , Washington and may be pop up NYC... What are you guys advising me to see ?

Tinweasele

obviously DC has the museums of awesome, basically anything from the smithsonian is just freaking amazing.  baltimore aquarium.  kennedy center in DC is always hosting amazing shows/theatre whatnot.  you can shoot out west from DC and see Great Falls.  can go see either a nationals or orioles game while you are in town, but neither team is very good right now:-)  if you are in the baltimore AREA you could also go down to annapolis they have great boat shows and whatnot during the summer.  i cant think of anything REALLY touristy outside of that stuff, obviously there are great shops/food in every city its really depends on what you are looking for.
Some people say "think outside the box"
I say "fuck them, i want a sphere"

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Rambo on December 12, 2009, 08:29:45 PM
just skip the states and go visit canada...

Ahhh, Canada.  Indeed.  Where the beer flows like wine.

nubishdubishbone

wow i officially feel like theres nothing to do here in Boston but generic nighttime partying and a couple small museums... wtf.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

Savior20061

You should go to Maine and stalk Stephen King for me. I'll pay you handsomely for any nude photos of him you take.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

nubishdubishbone

they took my job... derkderr
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

Savior20061

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

Farley4Fan