4 years and 2 months ago...

Started by puuusianka, February 01, 2011, 06:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbaganoosh

To me it seems like some people don't understand what you guys are doing. It's too bad because most of us know that when you guys are done it will be something worth waiting for. What is the point of a release date? What if they don't make it, how pissed off would you be?

I could see it now "You guys said it would be done, why bother even giving a release date?".
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

knooger

Quote from: zglina on February 02, 2011, 01:40:49 PM
Quote from: KnoogeR on February 02, 2011, 06:32:32 AM
Lol zglina, Ubi don't even think about SvM.. only freaks played it and only freaks play it.

I read interviev with Jade Raymond and she said she and her team want make game like first sc,pt,ct so.....

Quote from: Lord Zed on February 02, 2011, 06:29:05 AM
Don't know if you guys realize this, but PS is a pretty damn ambitious game, especially for a barley available, non-paid team of at most, 10 people.

Nice...10 people. So ask someone,recruit people from other forums or whatever. If u cant do this alone do it with other peoples.

You know where I have ubisoft games and Jade Raymond?

Since crappzy SCDA I never bought any Ubisoft game and I don't want to change that.
And I am pretty sure PS will PWN any ''versus'' game from that bitchy ubi.
Their games sucks, if they make sth good then they destroy it with sequel.

Quote from: Cronky on February 02, 2011, 01:40:49 PM
Look at any game that comes out now a days. You see some concept art and then they will usually go dark till about a month or so before the release (this is how hype is formed). PS has done the opposite of that and more, they're doing the equivalent of developer diaries, and shocker... speaking with the community. Simply being reinforced that they ARE working on it, and there IS cool stuff they want to show should be enough for now.

I have to accept with you in that point, but I think bigger PS news should be every month.
Or by time to time anyone from Dev team could upload any screenshot from editor/3dsmax etc.
when he show part of his work etc. ( It don't take even 5 min, but it can make many advantages )
I think it's good to make forum alive and give people good topics to talk about.

Quote from: Cronky on February 02, 2011, 01:40:49 PM
We live in the digital age though. Where a game like Minecraft, from a no name developer, can become internet famous. Making well over his wildest expectations. So I wouldn't count PS out just because they're taking their time making the game to the best of their abilities. They just need to make sure it gets seen when they rounding that last corner till completion.
If PS will be same famous like Minecraft then I will be so happy and 99.9% of community too, well I would like to see competitive game.
But people will whine about game anyway, you can see it already on forum xx vs. xx etc.

DreadStunLock

Lol zglina, Ubi don't even think about SvM.. only freaks played it and only freaks play it.

I read interviev with Jade Raymond and she said she and her team want make game like first sc,pt,ct so.....

Don't know if you guys realize this, but PS is a pretty damn ambitious game, especially for a barley available, non-paid team of at most, 10 people.

Nice...10 people. So ask someone,recruit people from other forums or whatever. If u cant do this alone do it with other peoples.

Yeah that really un advisable, 1 person invited 10 people, 8 of them left, 1 of them was fake. (That a rough statistic) Because so many people say "Oh you should definitely join PS, they are indie game and it's fun bla blah, they forget the fact that they don't get paid A, B is the fact that PS is a very heavy time consumer.

zglina

Quote from: KnoogeR on February 02, 2011, 05:19:31 PM

You know where I have ubisoft games and Jade Raymond?

Since crappzy SCDA I never bought any Ubisoft game and I don't want to change that.
And I am pretty sure PS will PWN any ''versus'' game from that bitchy ubi.
Their games sucks, if they make sth good then they destroy it with sequel.

DA was and is good game so fuck off.
Ubi made very good  games like assasins creed,sc,pt,ct,rayman,prince of persia,dark messiah,BG&E,far cry,XIII or others game for PC,PS3 and eggs box 3.60$.... if they want repair their mistakes so why not?
They made ct so i trust them....even after rly crappy scc.

Maybe ubi finally start thinking ....they are making rly interesting games(sc6,From Dust,I am Alive,Rayman Origins,Outland,Child of Eden) righ now.

But haters always hate...

(sry for bad english)

knooger

Quote from: zglina on February 02, 2011, 06:16:19 PM

But haters always hate...

"My attack is purely mental and its nature's not hate
It's meant to wake ya up out of ya brainwashed state"
I have to repeat it.

About their good games:
Far Cry - first one was so nice, FC 2 suck ballz.
AC - Same like above, I don't want to comment brotherchuj.
SC - good to SCCT.
Rayman - Oldschool from '95.
PoP - I was enjoying to warrior's within.
XIII - Good old game, no remake so they didn't fail anything.
BG&E - Like above, played it years, years ago.
Dark Messiah - I don't want to talk about this game because I've played it short.
Now go play tetris, because in my opinion most remakes from ubisoft are low.

Give me that many money as they had to promote AC:Brotherchuj and I believe me people would like to buy even my shit, because they will be sure it's uber nice.

Btw. Ubi don't want to change anything, they want to make green papers.

PS. Don't copy Snakebit, bo hejtowaÃ,,‡ to moÃ...¼esz swojÃ,,… matkÃ,,â,,¢ a potem samego siebie. ;].

zglina

Kocham cie Knoog :D i twojÃ,,… i mojÃ,,… matke teÃ...¼ :D i siebie ;d
----
I just played AC:B Multi....awesome this multi is in my top 3 multi.Finally ubi make multi where u must think....bah finally someone made multi where u must think. So ...ubi can make good multi and good game. Im waiting for sc6 singl and multiplayer.

"AC - Same like above, I dont want to comment brotherchuj." ....play AC once again or play on x360 or on ps3. One of the best games ever... maybe not ac 1 but Ac2 and AC:B.....

SC- perfect to ct and good to Da.
Rayman - i dont like only Rayman:RR other Raymans rocks ;d
PoP- SoT,WW,TT and older versions are good.(but WW is the best thats true)
XIII - love ;d
BG&E - love it too
Dark MEssiah - fantastic game... i want sequel

Btw. remember ubi made ct...so they can make good game with good multi.

knooger

puuusianka

Frvge! My man how is it going? ;) did you discuss the deadline with team? :D

DreadStunLock

Pusianka that is very weird to ask that, by the way Ubisoft fucked up Rayman so bad I want to kick them in the balls that not even a surgeon will be able to make it better. Also, Rayman 2 and Rayman 3 were the only best ones, after they added shitty rabbits they fucked it up badly.

Assassins Creed 1 and 2 are great, 3 will suck, multiplayer connection will suck and I can bet on that.

SC, SCPT, SCCT Good, rest sucks balls.

NeoSuperior

about SCDA:

Has no multiplayer lobby... anything to add?  ;D
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

puuusianka

Quote from: Meister_Neo on February 02, 2011, 09:24:42 PM
about SCDA:

Has no multiplayer lobby... anything to add?  ;D

God damn consoles!

Oh and btw to all Rayman 2 & 3 fans. Write in google "Rayman 1.5 revenge of the dark".

zglina

Quote from: DreadStunLock on February 02, 2011, 09:14:57 PM
Pusianka that is very weird to ask that, by the way Ubisoft fucked up Rayman so bad I want to kick them in the balls that not even a surgeon will be able to make it better. Also, Rayman 2 and Rayman 3 were the only best ones, after they added shitty rabbits they fucked it up badly.

Assassins Creed 1 and 2 are great, 3 will suck, multiplayer connection will suck and I can bet on that.

SC, SCPT, SCCT Good, rest sucks balls.

Maybe PC version but PS3 version is awesome! 3 seconds and im in full server!

Quote from: Meister_Neo on February 02, 2011, 09:24:42 PM
about SCDA:

Has no multiplayer lobby... anything to add?  ;D

Lobby is in game....but da hasnt server list,spect and other things thats true. Bad gameplay is nice.

Snakebit.

About their good games:
Far Cry - first one was so nice. Didnt play FC2 but heard its decent
AC - First was decent. 2nd was perfect. Brotherhood not yet out on pc but it seems better than 2 , hence its very very very good.
SC - good till SC:C story wise. Multiplayer though got linched in DA.
Rayman - Don't know this.
PoP - All are good.
XIII - Don't know this.
BG&E - Good game.
Dark Messiah - Decent.
There are tons more like ghost recon games , rainbow six , il-2 sturmovik etc.

AC2 , ME2 and dragon age are the few games i have played and actually enjoyed , which is rare nowadays. (I know me2 and DA are bioware productions but still AC2 is ubi)

Zedblade

Quote from: Cronky on February 02, 2011, 08:00:15 AM

Oh, you have TEN people? Pshh, then Beta Nao!

;)

I know your kidding but I would like to be clear. In the past 4 years, there have been at most 10 people who have EVER worked on PS in any significant way. I didn't mean there can be 10 people working on PS at one time. That number is usually more like 1 or 2. Only a few times has more then 2 or 3 people worked on PS at once.

DreadStunLock

So how do you rotate between people? Do you have some timetable? Curious...