Tick... Tock?

Started by frvge, October 05, 2010, 11:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronky

Quote from: LoChang on October 13, 2010, 03:45:36 AM
Hahaha.

Cronky es funny!
Teehee

Gotta give myself reasons to keep coming to this thread. I'm not missing that second broadcast deal.

If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Hey can somebody record it? I'm not able to be there :/

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Quote from: puuusianka on October 12, 2010, 10:31:14 PM
Quote from: LennardF1989 on October 12, 2010, 10:20:56 PM
Quote from: puuusianka on October 12, 2010, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: frvge on October 09, 2010, 12:12:32 AM
Sending data chunk #3:
Interactive walkthroughs of Lakehouse via xfire broadcast will be held on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th around 9am and 8pm (GMT +2 currently) for Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Check back later for more exact timing. Times and dates are subject to change.

YOU DID SAY IN THE EVENING AND MORNING...

as in Tuesday 13th at 9AM, Wednesday 14th at 8PM

you forgot to underline those two :P
I didn't on purpose actually, the 'respectively' made more sense if you read just the bold words.

frvge

We'll be starting in 9 minutes!

frvge

VaNilla

Awesome presentation, even though I only seen 9 minutes of it. Amaazzzzzzing stuff, looks very BioShocky in terms of the graphics, the layout is way better than the inspiration too (clubhouse). Loved it, can't wait to play :)

Cronky

Frvge... and I thought you didn't care...

Going through another run through for the price of a "Please".

Sure it hurt my soul, but at least it looked nice! Now I stand by what I said before, send me a copy to run around in and I think we'll be even. :)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

frvge

Ha, your runthrough was a lot faster and didn't have my uber sexeh voice-over. xD

I'll work on the new textured reload anims in about 1 hour.

Cronky

Hopefully the recording that you will be uploading eventually will have double the amount of sexy voice over just to make it up for getting none on the special encore presentation walkthrough.

Don't you disappoint me.

I also am requesting an easter egg for Lakehouse where either team can rock out on that guitar. At the VERY least make shooting the guitar make a sound (Perhaps feedback out the amp). Either way, it should make sound.
-----------------------

DreadStunLock

frvge

Updated/added data chunks #1 and #1.5 on page 2 with the textured Merc reload animations. :)

Gawain

any chance you recorded those live walkthroughs?

CurdyMilk

Too bad I missed out.  Oh well there were more important things to do.  (but not as fun :()