tick tock tick tock tick tock ....

Started by Gawain, July 13, 2008, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

I'm on Agent's side.  Now hold on, don't get your panties in a bunch.  Do you consider Brazil, Jamaica, or Cuba European countries?  Didn't think so.  He is totally right, but he is also random. :D

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Thank you agent for not comparing my country with germany. Thumbs up

Gawain

Quote from: Wh1t3_Dw4rF on July 14, 2008, 11:14:16 AM
Thank you agent for not comparing my country with germany. Thumbs up
any problem with germany??!

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I'd like to see the new tick tock to show us a link to the alpha of PS :D

OT:...really people, can you _please_ move to the PM system for this? Or even to sclamers? Or xfire?

I <3 U

Agent seriously take a break from your PC.

neth

fuck me, I know there are many countries in Europe, which may be hard to remember but seriously, CUBA ?

AgentX_003

Quote from: neth on July 14, 2008, 08:07:44 PM
fuck me, I know there are many countries in Europe, which may be hard to remember but seriously, CUBA ?

BUT they are all being tied into the European Union  =/ at one point or another.. so my conclusion is right =).

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

a communistic, fascist country thousands of miles away in the european union? yay...

frvge

Sorry Agent, but that makes no sense. You lose this one.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 14, 2008, 08:59:31 PM
BUT they are all being tied into the European Union  =/ at one point or another.. so my conclusion is right =).

Dude, Brazil has nothing to do with Europe since we became independant from Portugal back in 1822...

AgentX_003

Quote from: Gui Brazil on July 14, 2008, 09:58:10 PM

Dude, Brazil has nothing to do with Europe since we became independant from Portugal back in 1822...

I got gui's point but after daybreak's comment :( that hurts . =(. 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cyntrox

Quote from: neth on July 14, 2008, 08:07:44 PM

Not even all European countries are part of the EU :P

Solar.Disciple

So....                     The weather's nice.  8)

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Not really, sun is no where to be seen and it seems it will go rain.

PHAIL