[POLL] What OS would you like to use for Project Stealth?

Started by LennardF1989, December 28, 2008, 08:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What OS would you like to use for Project Stealth?

Linux (this means all distributions)
5 (9.8%)
Mac OS X
3 (5.9%)
Windows
41 (80.4%)
Other?
2 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

VaNilla

Windows and Mac. But being a Windows user which will obviously be supported I voted Mac :P.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Tidenburg on December 30, 2008, 04:45:10 AM
a few people in my computing class are like that, I want to hit them. ;D
Just because they know how to handle Linux? You're just jalous.

Tidenburg

I'm all for stuff like Ubuntu ;) I even have it installed for a while, but that was just to have a look around the OS, not for permenant use. The people who use it because they feel that they're doing somthing rebel-"ish" are just pathetic.

LennardF1989

I'd like to bump this thread.

For the people that use/voted Linux and Mac, will you have a problem if we only release the game for Windows?

Or is having a Windows installation besides Linux/Mac amoung the standards these days?

Tidenburg

If those people are retarded enough to install Linux over their Windows partition then Project Stealth is better off without them ;)

Cyntrox

Quote from: Tidenburg on January 11, 2009, 05:35:09 PM
If those people are retarded enough to install Linux over their Windows partition then Project Stealth is better off without them ;)
Yet you say you've only had a look at the OS, thus admit that you don't really know what you're talking about, retard.

Farley4Fan

Windows please.

However I'm dissapointed in the lack of PSP support.  No thought of Project Stealth while on the go?  Ugh, weak.

Tal

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this not a mod of Unreal Tournament 3? Meaning that you require UT3 to run it? Does that not mean that any OS that runs UT3 could potentially run Project Stealth? Since UT3 only currently runs on Microsoft Windows does that not mean that Project Stealth could only be produced for Windows?

Would someone be able to clarify?

frvge

A Linux version of UT3 is in the works, and probably also an OSX version, but I'm not sure on the latter.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on January 13, 2009, 10:33:17 AM
A Linux version of UT3 is in the works, and probably also an OSX version, but I'm not sure on the latter.

UT3 is already out for the mac. 

Confirmed source :http://www.insidemacgames.com/news/story.php?ID=15395

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

No, it was confirmed. But AFAIK it's still not released. Same goes for the Linux version.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DrewAllOverYou

Quote from: Papa Skull on January 13, 2009, 07:16:33 AM
Windows please.

However I'm dissapointed in the lack of PSP support.  No thought of Project Stealth while on the go?  Ugh, weak.

Yeah and how about my DS Lite and Iphone??!  GET ON IT!!! 

Spekkio

Make it so that it looks like it works on Linux, but it really works on Windows.