Spy model...in progress

Started by goodkebab, February 18, 2007, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reason3d

i have plenty to do , but having credit given where there is actual substance to the overall work is good .

i cant help but resent the continuing problems you put towards me . if i were on your side and i attacked you would have different feelings . i would be an ally .

but it was all against one .

Westfall

Quote from: B1nArY_001 on November 14, 2007, 07:51:35 AM
Quote from: reason3d on November 14, 2007, 02:41:26 AMsorry for attempted hijacking but i dont know where to put this shit since im treated like a wart on the ass of society and not allowed to work with the team .

I wouldn't call taking the time to write you a tutorial treating you like a wart on the ass of society...... You might have changed the way you present yourself but I wouldn't expect everyone to do a 360 on how they feel about the way you acted.

They are right about the game play too, it's not a bad idea, but not for PS. PS is dedicated to particular type of game play that's all.

Even if they did a 360, they would be right back to the opinion they were already at. I think you guys are wanting a 180. And no, no one is going to do a 180 b/c reasonable thinks he has amended himself of past misfortunes.

reason3d

well i dont mind cuz i think its funny guys like you still feel a stick in your asses everytime i post something you dont agree with . westfall you've been nothing but arrogant to me in all oof your posts . again i dont mind lol .

Westfall

Quote from: reason3d on November 15, 2007, 01:43:42 PM
well i dont mind cuz i think its funny guys like you still feel a stick in your asses everytime i post something you dont agree with . westfall you've been nothing but arrogant to me in all oof your posts . again i dont mind lol .

I don't need to be arrogant with you. You make me look like a King. Just when you post. It's awesome. Also, if you hadn't come into the forums guns a blazing and maybe proved yourself and handled yourself a little better, current circumstances wouldn't be happening. In other words, you dig your own grave. Your posts on this forum have been all but practical or helpful. Why not just bail?

B1nArY_001

Even negative attention is still attention eh?

reason3d

umm goodkebab , lol how do i make say a boxed pocket on a vest not round when i subdivide in mudbox ?

do you really gotta hand place all of the edges to define hard edges ? plz tell me theres a shortcut .

reason3d

double post .. i made te mistake of posting in another thread and i need this answer bad lol . sorry .

Gui Brazil

Chamfer the edges where you're having this problem.