Hosting : Reason for kicking Option

Started by AgentX_003, April 12, 2009, 09:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Hey guys , I just noticed this that ct doesn't give you an option to say why the player was kicked

I think  it would be nice if  maybe you  guys could incorporate that, like example

Kicked  reason: friend coming in. 

Kicked : Afk..    just so the fact that people don't think your a total ass and will come back in cause you gave them a reason..

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

greenday5494

Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 12, 2009, 09:28:05 AM

Hey guys , I just noticed this that ct doesn't give you an option to say why the player was kicked

I think  it would be nice if  maybe you  guys could incorporate that, like example

Kicked : Afk..    just so the fact that people don't think your a total ass and will come back in cause you gave them a reason..

i cant remember... is there an in-game kick option? If not, why not put in a vote kick, shouldnt be too hard as it's in UT3

MulleDK19

Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 12, 2009, 09:28:05 AM

I'm pretty sure kick/ban will come with a reason.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Roberto1223

implement a vote kick system like in left 4 dead.

and make it possible to kick the host out if hes being a prick. so he gets pwnt and banned for life.

Cyntrox

Kicking the host would be... Destructive for the server xD

Roberto1223

yeah i know lol. unless the servers were dedicated and the host was just a lobby leader like in left 4 dead.
but i dont think thats gonna happen lol.

or maybe just some kind of vote system for slapin the host for being a prick.

or rating the server. idk.

Onlinedoucher

"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
lol

AgentX_003

Quote from: Onlinedoucher on May 27, 2009, 03:20:29 AM
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
lol

No left 4 deads system = epic fail  gives too much power to the clients and they shouldnt be able to have that power period.

Gawain

AgentX_003

Quote from: Rambo on May 27, 2009, 04:55:31 PM
how does the l4d system work?

it works by voting and any body can initiate it ,and even kick out the host its stupid.

Like even if the person didn't do anything they could still kick you for no reason its retarded.

Roberto1223

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 27, 2009, 04:17:27 AM
Quote from: Onlinedoucher on May 27, 2009, 03:20:29 AM
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
"Like in left 4 dead"
lol

No left 4 deads system = epic fail  gives too much power to the clients and they shouldnt be able to have that power period.

yeah they should cause they have rights too. and in a game like SCCT or PS where most hosts are pricks and some are spy whores i think it is an important issue to fix.
at least a server rating system.

Roberto1223

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 27, 2009, 09:54:15 PM
Quote from: Rambo on May 27, 2009, 04:55:31 PM
how does the l4d system work?

it works by voting and any body can initiate it ,and even kick out the host its stupid.

Like even if the person didn't do anything they could still kick you for no reason its retarded.

well i dont know about you but ive never been kicked for "no reason"

if uve been kicked for "no reason" its prolly because ur a smart ass dickhead but u dont even know it.

or u know it but ur too much of a prick to even accept it.