Main Menu

wtf?

Started by I <3 U, March 29, 2010, 12:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

I'm not going to list names, but most have up/down periods because of work/school/personal stuff. Others, like me, are waiting on input from people who might have a down-period. Which sucks, but can't force them.

If you add that some things take quite some time before they are showable, it can take a while before there's something new. I know Lennard is working on some cool stuff and animations. Without the animations being 'done', it looks bad if we show it now.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

ok i just dont want to see this mod die thats all, looks like it might be heading that way though... :(

frvge

It's not ;) Just hard to get people to work on stuff that's visible. They prefer working on the game itself.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: frvge on March 30, 2010, 09:02:49 AM
Read... I said I have made some stuff for the next Tick Tock. It's not online yet because a Tick Tock with 1 thing kinda defeats the purpose.

I was kidding lol