Presenting... more ways to comment on Project Stealth

Started by frvge, May 26, 2010, 10:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

That's right folks, while the main winner of the poll about 'few media updates vs many text updates' was clearly won by the 'few media updates', a question that was asked frequently was: what about both?

Now is the time to reveal... the official Project Stealth Twitter! You can, as of now, follow us at http://twitter.com/Project_Stealth . The few tweets that we've been collecting over a few months have now been unlocked for all to see.

Oh, we're also on YouTube. So if you want to congratulate us on a particular movie/effect/technical thing and you haven't done that before, you know what to do: leave a comment. It's free! Project Stealth on YouTube

Thanks for reading!

Your friendly neighbourhood frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Bump for more appealing title, lalala.

Farley4Fan

Cool.  Can we expect some of those frequent text updates through the twitter then?  I know the community voted for fewer media updates, but I think it's time to start letting the community in on the development process a bit more.  I know progress is slow, but I'd like to know about what progress there is.

frvge

@Farleyfan: Yes :) We've been filling it for some months, which resulted in 24 tweets up till now. Just read the history of it.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

I just kind of skimmed the first time but yeah there's some interesting stuff.  I see Mulle just did something good  :-*

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

LennardF1989

Indeed, just because I'm in the spotlights more doesn't mean I'm the only one doing something. I hereby want to get that rumor out of the world: Mulle and I are a great team with both our own expertise and own field of work, I'm more of a background worker (internals: Weapon system, Character control, etc. I like to think about how things should work) whereas Mulle makes things work (and he's good at fast prototyping, where I'm a nitpicker at good coding).

And Mulle just obviously stole my signature and the idea behind it, grrr.

MulleDK19

Quote from: LennardF1989 on May 28, 2010, 07:27:18 AM
Indeed, just because I'm in the spotlights more doesn't mean I'm the only one doing something. I hereby want to get that rumor out of the world: Mulle and I are a great team with both our own expertise and own field of work, I'm more of a background worker (internals: Weapon system, Character control, etc. I like to think about how things should work) whereas Mulle makes things work (and he's good at fast prototyping, where I'm a nitpicker at good coding).
I think I might just give you a big wet kiss :')

Quote from: LennardF1989 on May 28, 2010, 07:27:18 AMAnd Mulle just obviously stole my signature and the idea behind it, grrr.
Well, it was a great idea :D

I didn't steal it... I... Let's say... accommodated it...

See it as... A free upgrade, that... you'll never get xD

Nah, I just thought it was cool, and I decided I wanted one too xD
Edit: Now it's even better! :P

Farley4Fan

Quote from: MulleDK19 on May 28, 2010, 04:47:09 AM
Quote from: FarleyFan on May 28, 2010, 02:41:21 AM
I see Mulle just did something good  :-*

Hey, I've done good before! >:(

lol I didn't mean it like that.  I mean I saw that you recently updated the twitter with some good progress.

frvge

And of course the game programmers waste their time by making the dynamic sig thing, which belongs in my web programming department. Sigh... Still a nice job ;)

MulleDK19

Quote from: frvge on May 28, 2010, 07:39:48 PM
And of course the game programmers waste their time by making the dynamic sig thing, which belongs in my web programming department. Sigh... Still a nice job ;)

Frvge, you can put mine in your sig too :)

Ion.67

Programming shouldn't take long but you have to figure out some cheeky way to work around everything but the most basic idea. That is the hard part.

Farley4Fan

Hey Rambo, your post is ironic and your sig is kinky. 

:D

Spekkio

Is this where I can find out where to dl the beta?