Main Menu

Super Bowl

Started by CurdyMilk, January 24, 2011, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win the Super Bowl?

Green Bay Packers
Pittsburgh Steelers

CurdyMilk


Snakebit.

Stupid americans Handball < Football.

Farley4Fan

Snake, why don't you go fake an inury or something.

Cheering for the Steelers but I don't really like either team.  Hate Aaron Rodgers though.  Lesser of two evils kind of thing.

We have been blessed with some epic super bowls the last 3 years.  Hope it will continue.

DreadStunLock

I voted for the Steelers cause they have the coolest Uniform :)

AgentX_003



-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Aj


DreadStunLock

Does look like him, same head shape, no pubic hair, Fat and Lazy, definitely not a sports lover.

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 24, 2011, 12:03:47 PM
Does look like him, same head shape, no pubic hair, Fat and Lazy, definitely not a sports lover.
How you know he have no pubic hair, now we know that you're a GAY!
Anyway Volleyball, Women Hockey and Soccer, Sky d(r)iving > all

DreadStunLock

Jibjab.

Knooger, you do Women Hockey!?

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 24, 2011, 10:06:30 PM
Jibjab.

Knooger, you do Women Hockey!?
No, I am watching a lot.

puuusianka

All these sexy asses, ha? ;) I understand you knooger the pants are opening themselves while watching xD

knooger

Quote from: puuusianka on January 24, 2011, 11:44:10 PM
All these sexy asses, ha? ;) I understand you knooger the pants are opening themselves while watching xD
No, just many friends are training it :)
So, they mixed me into it.

DreadStunLock


DreadStunLock

It's true that it's more hardcore, but I do not want to look like a guy in PJ suit when I run around, + the armor and the jersey over the top looks way cooler, especially the helmets. You can headbash your teammate ^_^

ved.

#14
Football is a good sport to watch when you're doing something else on the side.
I do think though that they are doing too little with the options they have. When Ed Reed gets the ball you know he's always looking for a lateral; the opponents know that too and he sometimes fucks it up. However, if more people would do that it would make the game more exciting. There are too many plays without creativity.

Packers

oh and.. LFL > all