Forum going down for a moment

Started by frvge, March 21, 2011, 07:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

Project Stealth will move to the final, new server soon. Maybe even today. If that's the case, I'll put the forum in maintenance mode so I can make a proper backup of the posts. During that time, the forum will be temporarily unavailable.

Thank you for your understanding,

frvge
Uber-1337 server engineer mega man
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Oh hi, I'll probably move the server over soon. When is soon? I hope tomorrow. Depends if I get email and DNS working. We might be offline for a day or two or three. If that's the case, please see the latest video at indiedb.com if any.

Cheerfully yours,

Your local neighbourhood frvge.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Hi all,

We've moved to the new server. There are still some minor issues like email not working correctly, but we'll fix that soon.

In the end we had about 15 mins of downtime, which is pretty f-ing good.

I hope you invite more and more friends (after email for signup works again), because we can now handle a lot more requests :-)

Thanks for reading,

frvge