2x360 Xbox Controllers for PC and Samurai Shodown

Started by DreadStunLock, April 25, 2011, 02:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Quote from: puuusianka on April 25, 2011, 07:38:01 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on April 25, 2011, 03:29:02 AM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 25, 2011, 02:42:48 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on April 25, 2011, 02:34:58 AM
Exactly Space, why do YOU care what I am doing with my money, just please if you can answer the question on the first topic it's all I ask.

I WANT THE FREAKING SHARKS! WITH THE FREAKING LASER BEAMS ATTACHED, TO THEIR FREAKING HEADS!

even tho you are a douche bag and hack at any game you remotely touch maybe minus fighting games and for the record its" I want sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to thier heads" aside from that  I'll go ahead and give you my theory:

Well I don't see why not I mean a computer has many usb ports just like a console has ports , that are essentially usb as well / a console is made of computer parts.. so in theory yes.

Thank, even though you are a sore loser and just ridicilously jealous of my skill like the rest 50% of the people on this forum in versus I appreciate your help.

Dread after Agent's answer I immediately watched for your answer and SHAME ON YOU! If you really don't give a fuck about others opinion then why boast about how fucking great you are! Gosh you fell in love with yourself.

Agent lately is really building up his position in the community contrary to what you are doing. Agent I am almost about to say sorry for everything in the past.

All I can say is I shoot from the hip bud, and ya it takes a while for peeps to believe me but in
the end I do my best to benefit the community in any way possible, I really don't wanna see project stealth ruined by hackers, like the way the scene is going now on in ct.

Sure I admit I can be a dick when it comes to this community but I have learned over the years that
if you want something done or your point across , sometimes it's best not to sugar coat it.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Ok agent, say if I make a wallhack on Project Stealth, and developers just can't do anything about it, not even Lennard the Lead Programmer, what can you do then? Tell me, what can you possibly do?

@Curdy: When I played with you and Pusianka, I just tried to make it last since you always popped into my server and had to leave for whatever reason, so I pretty much didn't care wether I win or not, Believe it or not, I actually spent time on Xfire chat window trying to find you a decent teammate :P

@Stone: Same thing you said about Knooger and how you raged out of his servers and you fed me your crap that he was a hacker, so your just another pawn of mine :)

frvge

Ok, kinder garden time:
I presume people here managed to pass their secondary education, so they are, most likely, not stupid.
They can ACT stupid.

This is going nowhere. Locked.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.