Announcing our new logo and our roadmap for 2014

Started by frvge, January 02, 2014, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Quote from: WTaFa(Wraith) on February 07, 2014, 11:28:21 AM
Yes, I understand your current point. Still we need help in supporting it widely from somebody who knows things behind scene.

OK Ive had enough of your blabber, plz would you SHUT THE HELL UP !  wraith pure and simple as it stands right now your website sucks / and Unofficial PR plz. Ive been around longer then you as unofficial pr . and  promotion and recruiting , plus PS has other means of getting the word out , Oh you didn't Know ?  yeah PS made it into PC gamer magazine UK , So they could just do another Games com when the time is right or just follow up with editor from PC gamer magazine UK to spread the word further.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

dYnAm1c

Honestly its useless to spread a word about this game right now until there is more to see. There is simply not enough to show of about this game and then people will just forget again about it.

NeoSuperior

I read something about all threads being archived... nothing happened yet.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

It's an announcement. It will happen over the next few weeks.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

"community-driven" was an unexpected, but still great choice! It really emphasizes the great plus of an Indie game compared to a game from the usual game industry.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

You currently don't know the full extent of our "community-driven" part :) More will be revealed later.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Awesome work guys! Waiting for the fan kit, I wanna put it inside my sig of the ubi forum account.
Edit: so you have two other maps in the works as we can see on the website, will you make more?
The map editor will be still available?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

We are focusing on putting Asylum in UE4. If we have resources, and a budget, we will make more maps. We intend to launch with 4.
The map editor is not available for the general public. We hope that will change eventually.

dYnAm1c