-[ Boxart Cover ]-

Started by BurningDeath, August 06, 2007, 04:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawain

BurningDeath

Quote from: Westfall-US on October 22, 2007, 08:01:01 AM
Why is there still updating to this when frgve already said it wasn't necessary. Yes, it look pretty sweet, but they don't need it.
Did you mean my update for the Boxart-thing? If so, have a look at the date I posted it.

If you were refering to the other guy .. nevermind.

Westfall

I think I was somehow talking to both of you, but didn't realize you had posted this in August....so my bad ;)

Zedblade

To people saying boxart isn't necessary, please shut up. If a member whats to make something, let him. I personally want us to make official box art and cd-art as an extra. People could print them out and put them on a cd with the mod burned to it and on a case.

In other words, keep the box-art coming. Just up the res.

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on November 07, 2007, 11:11:13 PM
To people saying boxart isn't necessary, please shut up. If a member whats to make something, let him. I personally want us to make official box art and cd-art as an extra. People could print them out and put them on a cd with the mod burned to it and on a case.

how are you going to specifically tell me to shut up (though you tried to hide it) even though frgve said the boxart was unnecessary? I was simply stating the same thing as to how the boxart was unnecessary because ppl kept posting it. This is a mod. It does not come in a box. If you wanted something for maybe a "front display of the screen while it was loading," then that would be fine.

Instead of being a douche, tell people not to discourage against the boxart because it is actually favorable with the devs.

Maybe you should learn some fuckin manners before you attempt to jump down some1's throat for a petty misunderstanding. Who am I kidding though...you're Zedblade.

Zedblade

Quote from: Westfall-US on November 08, 2007, 05:36:17 AM

how are you going to specifically tell me to shut up (though you tried to hide it) even though frgve said the boxart was unnecessary? I was simply stating the same thing as to how the boxart was unnecessary because ppl kept posting it. This is a mod. It does not come in a box. If you wanted something for maybe a "front display of the screen while it was loading," then that would be fine.

Instead of being a douche, tell people not to discourage against the boxart because it is actually favorable with the devs.

Maybe you should learn some fuckin manners before you attempt to jump down some1's throat for a petty misunderstanding. Who am I kidding though...you're Zedblade.

Holy fucking shit, maybe you should lay off the estrogen patches, becuase you getting mighty sensitive over something your making up in your head. I didn't mean anyone specifically at all. I read the first several responses (didn't even check the names) and it seems like people were telling the person who made the cover that it was pointless and unesseecary.

I was telling them bluntly to stop speaking out of their asses becuase the covers have plenty of useability. Like I said in my original post, people can burn the mod to a cd and slap a cool looking cd-cover on it and stick it into a case with some cool cover art on it.

I didn't know who said what, I just knew it was said. That's why I said 'To the people." Who I wanted to include everyone that did and everyone that will.

Sure it includes you, but I in no way meant specifically you. Hell, I didn't even know you had posted in this thread yet. You need to come down off of your fucking cloud and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. If I wanted to speciically tell you to shutup I would. I wasn't trying to hide shit. Here watch... watch carefully now.

Westfall, Shut.. The... Fuck... Up.

Happy now?

And my biggest point that I want to get acoress and that you might need to read carefully to get through your head is...

If a member whats to make something, let him.

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on November 08, 2007, 09:22:52 AM

Holy fucking shit, maybe you should lay off the estrogen patches, becuase you getting mighty sensitive over something your making up in your head. I didn't mean anyone specifically at all. I read the first several responses (didn't even check the names) and it seems like people were telling the person who made the cover that it was pointless and unesseecary.

I was telling them bluntly to stop speaking out of their asses becuase the covers have plenty of useability. Like I said in my original post, people can burn the mod to a cd and slap a cool looking cd-cover on it and stick it into a case with some cool cover art on it.

I didn't know who said what, I just knew it was said. That's why I said 'To the people." Who I wanted to include everyone that did and everyone that will.

Sure it includes you, but I in no way meant specifically you. Hell, I didn't even know you had posted in this thread yet. You need to come down off of your fucking cloud and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. If I wanted to speciically tell you to shutup I would. I wasn't trying to hide shit. Here watch... watch carefully now.

Happy now?

And my biggest point that I want to get acoress and that you might need to read carefully to get through your head is...

Trust me, if I gave as much a shit as you do about your online gidgets and gadgets I would've hung myself already. And I forget how right you are all the time. "I LOOK C00L 4 BURNING THIS M0D AND PUTTING A NEAT0 CD ART ON IT. I AM T3H L33T35T 43V4." How does this have any significance? Instead of telling people to "shut up", like I already stated, don't be such a fuckin douche. I know its your nature to just be constant-asshole because you are the coolest. And if you are telling a group of people to shut up about something, and I or other people happen to be telling people not to create the boxart, then you are SPECIFICALLY telling me to shut up (as well as the other people). And I'm not on a cloud. If anything I'm trying to take you off of yours. Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? I will tell these people to stop making boxart because it is pointless all I want.

Oh wait...you are on the Pre-Production team of PS. Man I'm shaking now. Tell me, do you have to reconstruct all of the buildings you live/work in so your head can fit through the doorway?

I will shut the fuck up when you show some damn respect. Your own actions provoke other peoples actions in how they treat you. You're not that bad really. Just sometimes Zed...to the moon...<3

Westfall

Its the least bit hypocritical....learn the def. be4 you try and make a "one-word strong statement."

Cyntrox

"Stop telling me to stop telling people to stop!"

If that isn't hypocritical, I'm a brown cheese.

frvge

*sigh*
Didn't really see this coming when I first posted that 'unnecessary' statement.

The whole deal is, IMO:
- You are free to make boxarts etc etc. Since it's downloadable, we _probably_ (not certain) do not need one (thus 'unnecessary'). But if you want to make it, go ahead.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Zedblade

Quote from: Westfall-US on November 08, 2007, 06:07:18 PM
Quote from: Zedblade on November 08, 2007, 09:22:52 AM

Happy now?

Trust me, if I gave as much a shit as you do about your online gidgets and gadgets I would've hung myself already. And I forget how right you are all the time. "I LOOK C00L 4 BURNING THIS M0D AND PUTTING A NEAT0 CD ART ON IT. I AM T3H L33T35T 43V4." How does this have any significance? Instead of telling people to "shut up", like I already stated, don't be such a fuckin douche. I know its your nature to just be constant-asshole because you are the coolest. And if you are telling a group of people to shut up about something, and I or other people happen to be telling people not to create the boxart, then you are SPECIFICALLY telling me to shut up (as well as the other people). And I'm not on a cloud. If anything I'm trying to take you off of yours. Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? I will tell these people to stop making boxart because it is pointless all I want.

Oh wait...you are on the Pre-Production team of PS. Man I'm shaking now. Tell me, do you have to reconstruct all of the buildings you live/work in so your head can fit through the doorway?

I will shut the fuck up when you show some damn respect. Your own actions provoke other peoples actions in how they treat you. You're not that bad really. Just sometimes Zed...to the moon...<3

lol...

neth

Peace and love ppl, be friends. Arguing about such a crap thing is pointless, lets together make something constructive.

BTW Just noticed that theres no "Project Stealth" title on this box art.

BurningDeath

Quote from: neth on November 08, 2007, 08:13:52 PM
BTW Just noticed that theres no "Project Stealth" title on this box art.
Yeah .. I think of Project Stealth as a new episode of SvM, hence the title. ;)