reticles and attachments

Started by Cpl.Dimz, November 15, 2006, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElShotte

Bah, if no one has noticed but the spy gun in SCCT SvM is a P90PDW... so this has pretty much the same purpose in reality. Of course, we modify it slightly, just based on that weapon. And yeah, the reason the 203  doesnt fit well is because the image was Photoshopped. :D

Vega

Yup, funny enough I totally forgot about how the spy's gun was a P90.  I remember back when I first started playing I was suprised that the p90 was just a little tazer gun.  It worked though! 

M4_007

It's a real P90 in SvS on Xbox. It's cool. I should do a lil video someday.

EDIT: Finished Recording, I'm packing it up and uploading to YouTube. 6 Minutes, showing off what someone who never played the map nor the game would do. (Me) I didin't bother with audio, through, it's just captured from my VIVO Video card.

Basically it's kill the other spy, and hack into his computer. No passive defenses, nothing, just a P90, some combo wall jumps to pick up an item and then boom, frag up the fucker.

ElShotte

Yeah but the P90 IMHO is too big, we need something compact and cool looking, MP7 with retracted buttstock and front handle raised is teh pwn.

Meathead

Yea maybe the m4 with out granade launcher :D for the mecs Something like this but black!

I can Make it Black if you guys want to see it Black.

Over and Out!!

Meathead

The-Chicken6

meathead... just 1 little question... do u think ur realy good @ al sort of stuf whit programing?

Meathead

I dont know what you are asking :P I can not understand it  :- \

MacBryce

He asked if you think that you're really good at programming.

The-Chicken6

duh... and he knows that was the question... but he doesnt wants to answere:)

Meathead

I think i am ok but not really good lol :p speak english next time :P

The-Chicken6

i think it was english... maybe not the best choice of words but it was english.

and lets get back on-topic now

Meathead

Hey you threw us off topic :P Anyway what do you think about the gun?

Cpl.Dimz

sup;

im back after the cooling off period . that image was not photoshopped , it is an airsoft . the only reason i chose it with the m203 is because the nade launchers in versus were fairly similar , though the oonly time youll notice the GL is when you view someone else who is merc in 3rd person .

if you want concept designs , please ask , i will make a design and there are a few modelers here , at least , so we will most likely all make a concept and the most appealing one wins .

also about basing the weapons on real ones ... the spy weapon is indeed based heavily on the p90 , with modifications . the only real reason we would need to modify a real weapon is for copyright reasons , we dont have a license , so we dont use a full model from someone's company .

SpinBolt

something really cool that i think could be done easily would be that instead of the reticle looking like a predesigned reticle, like in CT with the mercs. you could make it a simple oval shaped dot in the middle (horizantally) and a small line going thru it (horizantally again). here is the cool part which makes it feel like new tech and such. you could make the reticle i just explained a little undefined and blurry. so when u turn around and flcik ur screen you can see a quick wash of it wherever u turn. if u do it right it could look really amazing

marinex10

G36C

http://www.combat2000shop.com/combat2000/airgun/electronic_gun/intouch/marui_g36c/tokyo_marui_g36c.htm

It's a good size for the merc, and a launcher can be designed underneath for extra looks and functionality.

I think the M4 is far too common and reminds me too much of Delta Force/Special Ops games (no offense M4).