New mine - remote bomb

Started by Lurch, November 18, 2007, 11:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spekkio

The detonation time is fine; the detonation detection radius is not. Seriously, it's too large. This is actually a detriment to the mercs. I can't count how many times I have set off a proxy and barely been scratched, if at all, because the damn thing blows up 50 feet away from me.

T2C LeBron

People would abuse this way to bad, doesn't sound to over powered but it could be.  I learned this in goldeneye by my brother.  Prox good, remote bad and cheap. Because of the following reasons

    Sit in a corner with a bomb on a entrence waiting to blow it up, also putting it on objectives could cause some problems.  Ino i think it would just open a big can of worms of balancing that doesn't need to happen.