Project Stealth Poison Mine

Started by B1nArY_001, December 06, 2007, 07:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

On the top? I think it's the laser. The thing above is for some poison dart/thingy. But binary knows the details :p
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

B1nArY_001

Looking from the front: Upper large bore tube is the barrel for the dart, under that is the lens for the laser trigger, below that to the left is the Co2 cartridge (the portion you see, you put the Co2 canister into it like a sleeve and then screw it onto the front of the mine locking the Co2 into the valvle), to the right is the battery pack for the laser and trigger interface.

VaNilla

I think other than the need to be a tad smaller it's great :D.

Zedblade

Quote from: STON3COLDKILLA on December 07, 2007, 05:58:51 PM
I think other than the need to be a tad smaller it's great :D.

the size is fine, its the environment that's small, not the mine that's big.

Gawain

hart to tell size from a screenshot with no scale.
damn your design is really sexy =)

Westfall

Can we get a peak of what the laser will look like when struck by a spy?

AgentX_003

OMG just thought of a spin off idea soo let me get this straight.. when the spy trips the laser a dart is shot out containing poision :D ?, hits the spy in the leg :D, then maybe u can have a animation where his partner rips it out of his leg :D

-P.S. im tired when i wrote this / worked 10 hrs shift

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Depends on how high the poison was injected.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Vega

B1nArY_001

thank you, and Agent the dart has been discussed briefly. It's possible we may make a dart that shows up on the spy where the laser hit, but that's something to be decided post alpha.

Westfall

Farley4Fan

That seems kind of unneeded imo but it may be cool.  Some good detail.

neth

Westfall

B1nArY_001

I haven't made the dart yet, it will be such a simple model it won't take more than an hour to complete. Probably less. It will be so small and you'll never see it close up so the level of detail would be based on the closest viewing distance possible and that won't be very close unless you zoom on it with your binoculars  ;)