changing equipment

Started by BEAR, December 08, 2007, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Removed 4 posts, because I think I made myself clear enough and continuing makes me unhappy. If someone doesn't get my previous post, you're free to contact me via PM.

Now on-topic please.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Quote from: .leelu12. on May 26, 2008, 09:23:47 PM
The fact is, calling someones assumption shitty has absolutely no benefit towards ps, so just don't write it. You were just an example, Westfall. Although, from the little background i have on you, you dont seem to be a very nice person or very mature :-\.
The impression i got from Gk and others was that they don't read these pages very often and the reason i couldnt become a mod was because it was unfair as im too new. We dont want this site turning into sclamers, so don't oppose someone filling a de facto mod role, helping to keep the topics focused and amicable.

You could hardly string a sentence together on xfire. Where did this short novel come from?

I <3 U

Quote from: Westfall on May 26, 2008, 08:04:33 PM
Quote from: .leelu12. on May 26, 2008, 12:43:48 PM
Is it just me, or are we all fantasising here? There is no way the development team are going to be able to manage something like a rappel with their resources. They arnt creating a game like Crysis  ::)

Quote from: Westfall on May 23, 2008, 06:44:21 AM
So yea...your assumption is shitty.

This is kinda counter productive (regarding general forum policy, not just Westfall) and immature. Everyone says something idiotic at some time or other, so please be more reserved in your responses.  This way 'flame-wars' dont get started  :-\

The forum doesn't need any more moderators than it already has (as was told in the 'Join Us' section). The last thing I need to be told is something by some1 who JUST got here and doesn't know the background of all the members. Mind yourself and not that of others for it is not your responsibility.

This forum is also strictly for Project Stealth, so lets keep it related towards that yea?

Rappel is quite useful in very critical situations. Instead of having to run towards an elevator, rappel over the ledge that just happens to be in front of you. Heres a new question I pose: What if a spy is hanging from a ledge and the merc rappels right in front of him? Will the animations collide? Does the merc need to give a second before he can actually hook up the rappel giving the tie decision in the spy's favor?

He'll probably get ledge grabbed i guess, if not when the merc jumps over the rail he should boot the spy in his meathead, thus knocking him off.

.leelu12.

Quote from: FR33M4N on May 28, 2008, 12:41:18 AM
The fact is, calling someones assumption shitty has absolutely no benefit towards ps, so just don't write it. You were just an example, Westfall. Although, from the little background i have on you, you dont seem to be a very nice person or very mature :-\.
The impression i got from Gk and others was that they don't read these pages very often and the reason i couldnt become a mod was because it was unfair as im too new. We dont want this site turning into sclamers, so don't oppose someone filling a de facto mod role, helping to keep the topics focused and amicable.

You could hardly string a sentence together on xfire. Where did this short novel come from?

Im just not interested in talking to every person :-\
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/anaperkovic/LeeluPinkFLowers.jpg[/img]

Add my xfire (leelu12) to chat sc/ps or organise a game/train me :D
<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

I <3 U

Quote from: .leelu12. on May 29, 2008, 12:15:49 AM
Quote from: FR33M4N on May 28, 2008, 12:41:18 AM

Im just not interested in talking to every person :-\

In your above post, your english is good. Now when i point out the change between what it was on xfire, and what it is in the above post, you pretend ur english sucks again. I'm sure most people know who you are already anyway.

Farley4Fan

The only way I know her as is .Leelu12.

Is she someone else?

Maybe I'm misunderstood.

Gawain

Quote from: Papa Skull on May 30, 2008, 08:45:21 PM
Is she someone else?
she is rather a he, eg humblepie aka athelstan. but who knows for sure and who gives a flying crap?

frvge

Actually, no. She's not.

On-topic now.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

This thread needs a lock.  Everyone already shot down the op, quite brutally I might add, and needs no further discussion.  Unless there was a useful off topic discussion going on in here, what's the point of keeping this thread going?

I <3 U

Quote from: frvge on May 30, 2008, 11:41:43 PM
Actually, no. She's not.

On-topic now.

Actually, yes. She is.:P. Woo i overpowered furge i own. Just joking dont ban me please