Main Menu

Ask-the-Devs

Started by frvge, February 21, 2008, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidenburg

Yea, I know alot of forums such as the one I use for flash help where if illegal copies are even suggested by its members they can get in loads of trouble the the people who sponsor the site so they're really strict on shiz like that. I don't see why youd tell all in a public forum anyway. The bots are tracing you IP addy right now ;)

Farley4Fan

QUICK!!  Change it lol

LennardF1989

No questions for me :( /ran

Westfall

Vega

Quote from: LennardF1989 on March 01, 2008, 08:59:10 AM
No questions for me :( /ran

Do you normally run?  How many days a week and how many kilometers?

I <3 U

Quote from: Tidenburg on March 01, 2008, 01:16:33 AM
Yea, I know alot of forums such as the one I use for flash help where if illegal copies are even suggested by its members they can get in loads of trouble the the people who sponsor the site so they're really strict on shiz like that. I don't see why youd tell all in a public forum anyway. The bots are tracing you IP addy right now ;)

AHHH, i removed then, I dont want bots turning up on my door:(

Tidenburg

Sorry. Its already to late. However on behalf of the dev team (because I doubt they'll get here before you're "dealt with") I'd like to thank you for joining project stealth forums! ;)

I <3 U

Quote from: Tidenburg on March 01, 2008, 02:07:13 PM
Sorry. Its already to late. However on behalf of the dev team (because I doubt they'll get here before you're "dealt with") I'd like to thank you for joining project stealth forums! ;)

Oh noes, I dont wanna get hurt, but hey, they are still...only human.

Question to anyone who knows:

Not sure if this has been discussed, but will teh torchlight be adjustable (e.g. wide and short OR Narrow and Long), or will it be a fixed width and length?

frvge

Not sure if this has been discussed, but will teh torchlight be adjustable (e.g. wide and short OR Narrow and Long), or will it be a fixed width and length?
Not been implemented, so no real decision. I believe we like the adjustable version, but I could be wrong.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Overstatement

We are apparently very indecisive.

Xris

I was indecisive ... but now im not sure  ;D

I <3 U

To anyone who knows:

Percentage wise, how far through the project are we?

Maybe a ROUGH guide of when the first stuff will be release? hehe

Oh and another Idea, maybe we could use the Crosshairs of the damien3k hud? Not all the other hackz0r shiz, which damien included with his hud, just the unzoomed crosshairs. That would make it look like were trying to be different to the game that should not be named, which is good? right? And it might save you guys time?

PS: I hope you understood me

frvge

Quote from: FR33M4N on March 02, 2008, 12:59:29 AM
Percentage wise, how far through the project are we?
It's too dangerous to really put our current status into a number. We don't want to raise or lower expectations. It's done when we feel it's done.

Maybe a ROUGH guide of when the first stuff will be release? hehe
Images and 2 videos of the Spy and Merc models are on ModDB.com

Oh and another Idea, maybe we could use the Crosshairs of the damien3k hud?
Own crosshairs
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

If UT can change Crosshairs, PS will have this ability too. Right? Tell Me that I'm right.

Farley4Fan

IT's POSSIBLE that it would be put in, but it's not going to be in automatically.  Right?  Tell me I'm right! :D