Main Menu

Ask-the-Devs

Started by frvge, February 21, 2008, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

I am not going for self-incrimination here.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

You know, just because we don't reply, it doesn't mean we're not doing anything..Frvge is just the lazy biatch who has all the time in the world to reply to all threads. :P

Kidding

Xris

Sounds about right ... HA  :P

SWAT_Pointman

Will the Rail pull move be in?
Will there be a co-op mode?

Can you carry or drag bodies?

Farley4Fan

Quote from: SWAT_Pointman on April 28, 2008, 01:50:32 AM
Will the Rail pull move be in?
Will there be a co-op mode?

Can you carry or drag bodies?

Absolutely rail pulls will be possible.
It's strictly SvM.  Unless the devs are doing a coop mode behind our backs, which I strongly doubt.

Well, you can drag a merc that you grab, but I know what you mean.  I'm sure the answer is no.

SWAT_Pointman

drag his dead body or unconscious body.

Savior20061

I think Papa suggested dragging bodies a few months ago. Didn't you?
@ Devs: uh.......I know! Will there be just one gun (the rifle w/sniper attachment) or 3. (uzi and shotgun).
Yes, I know I've asked you guys this before, but I guess I want to know as soon as possible.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

Farley4Fan

I suggested something LIKE that yes, but no one really liked it.  I realized it could lead to a lot of problems and it's not necessarily needed - too bad I tried to explain it to everyone for weeks.  :D

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on April 28, 2008, 05:54:56 AM
I suggested something LIKE that yes, but no one really liked it.  I realized it could lead to a lot of problems and it's not necessarily needed - too bad I tried to explain it to everyone for weeks.  :D

yup and you still haven't explained why you don't play for weeks.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gui Brazil

What's the point in dragging bodies when they're gonna disappear in 2 seconds?

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Make 0.02% of dead spies respawn with an anime girl skin (Orihime from Bleach, any1?).
Just an idea.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 28, 2008, 07:16:59 AM
Quote from: Papa Skull on April 28, 2008, 05:54:56 AM

yup and you still haven't explained why you don't play for weeks.

Don't hijack the thread, and wtf is your deal?  I've explained that to you.  I play, just not with xfire on.  Deal with it.  And lately I haven't been on, you are right, but I have had things to take care of - family matters, baseball, comp problems, I've been busy.  You really shouldn't care Agent.

SWAT_Pointman

Maybe he has special feelings for you :P

Farley4Fan

You know something, that's really scaring me.  He's like obsessed with me yet he's never played with me.  I've chatted with him on xfire a bit but most of the time it was just me telling him to stfu.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on April 30, 2008, 05:37:28 AM
You know something, that's really scaring me.  He's like obsessed with me yet he's never played with me.  I've chatted with him on xfire a bit but most of the time it was just me telling him to stfu.

Im obessed in beating you into the ground , and every time i give you an oppertunity to play with some real mature good players, you screw it up and then to only get your attention , I type it here cause your too thick headed to check ur pm box.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD