Main Menu

Ask-the-Devs

Started by frvge, February 21, 2008, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

element54

Rick Astley fuckin rocks..  :D :D :D :D

nVidiaCorp takes my top vote for best CT Map evar.....

After that it would be either.

Factory or Zioplex

Farley4Fan

I love the new theme over there, I'd welcome it here.

Factory is my fav, haven't gotten around to playing custom maps a whole lot. 

neth

So, its been like a month since the last update. How's the work going, what's the progress since that time and when can we expect something new to show us.

That's a question to any dev.

frvge

It's exam for school/college and bugcrunch times for the actual developers, so progress is temporarily slowing down.
We're working on something reasonably big tho, but it'll take some more time before we can surprise you :). As always, I think you'll like it. I'm not a certain games developer, so I won't give a time indication. There'll be a Tick Tock when we're close to releasing it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Zedblade

Quote from: frvge on May 30, 2008, 08:23:35 PM
We're working on something reasonably big tho, but it'll take some more time before we can surprise you :). As always, I think you'll like it. I'm not a certain games developer, so I won't give a time indication. There'll be a Tick Tock when we're close to releasing it.

We are?

neth

Quote from: Zedblade on May 30, 2008, 08:33:26 PM
Quote from: frvge on May 30, 2008, 08:23:35 PM

We are?

You are ?

Hyrage

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1015/achievement3zo3.jpg[/img]

"Video Games are art, but we don't play art, we play games."

Zedblade

Quote from: element54 on May 01, 2008, 10:37:01 PM
Rick Astley fuckin rocks..  :D :D :D :D

nVidiaCorp takes my top vote for best CT Map evar.....

LMFAO

Maybe true if it was ever released, had a complete layout change and ran at a Framerate higher then 20...

neth

To anyone:

Has anything changed with rifle look ? Have you added hands and has there been any progress with spy tazer ?

frvge

Rifle look has changed slightly AFAIK, but most is on the technical side.
We're mostly doing preparations so it can be used in-game as a sort of HUD.

Hands are added when we get more animations, so that's a no for now.

Spy tazer is a no for now too.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Westfall

To all:

Is PCGamers article accurate when it states that you guys are 50% completed with the project?

frvge

I had to guesstimate the amount of work completed like 1 month ago. There have been some set-backs in the meantime, and the percentage is based on finished gameplay and 1 finished map out of 4.

So if you go by those 'rules', it's around 50%. Probably between 40%-50%.

Tidenburg

neth

This topic is awesome.

frvge

Just to be clear: we're not implementing 'real' gameplay yet, and Lakehouse is still at pre-alpha. But time-wise, we should be close to ready with a working gameplay and 1 finished map if you double the time. Which happens to be around the final phase of MSUC ;).