Main Menu

Ask-the-Devs

Started by frvge, February 21, 2008, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

I'll make a super awesome blog update later following week with a lot of screenshots (if the team agrees on it). It's going to be so big it's going to get it's own header ;D Hopefully will have some functioning EE's then (Don't know what EE's are? Check the blog: http://project-stealth.lennardf1989.com).

Edit: Since when did I pass the 1000 posts ??? Ah well, 1024 will be a milestone xD

Tidenburg

Pfft Lennard, its half one in the morning and my volume was full. Rick better not have woken anyone ;)

LennardF1989

Quote from: Tidenburg on July 27, 2008, 02:27:53 AM
Pfft Lennard, its half one in the morning and my volume was full. Rick better not have woken anyone ;)
Haha, what's better than waking up with a rickroll ;D Anyway, I was serious that you could find what an EE is in the second programmers update. I was also serious about the big update. But amoung serious stuff, there has to be at least one joke :D

Want to be rickrolled, go to: http://project-stealth.lennardf1989.com
Don't want to be rickrolled (you humorless ass), go to: http://projectstealth.lennardf1989.com

Tidenburg

Which gadgets can you throw/deploy now? Do they just land there or do they actually have an effect already? (Such as smoke grenades poofing).

AgentX_003

in conjunction with the Unreal 3 engine would who ever we add to the friends list just on UT3,

Does it stay?, or will you guys have your own friends list setup ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Savior20061

I don't know if this has already been asked but...
will there be alternate gadgets for the spies and mercs. By alternate gadgets I mean the "weird stuff". The optic camouflage (have it be almost completely invisible if the answer is yes), the heartbeat sensor, the camnet cams.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7339/savsig2cp5.jpg[/img]
An upcoming novel by me.
Melonie from SC forums made this sig =D

frvge

Yes, Yes and Yes. But better and better and, wait for it... better.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 01, 2008, 05:04:45 AM
in conjunction with the Unreal 3 engine would who ever we add to the friends list just on UT3,

Does it stay?, or will you guys have your own friends list setup ?
Dont know.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

CRASH CART COMING IN!

CLEAR!

NO HEART BEAT!

CLEAR!

I HAVE A REGULAR BEAT!

So, are there any new questions. Rules are still the same, we can choose to ignore any question ;D

Spekkio

Zedblade, will you marry me  ???

Westfall

I've been awaiting the online marriage proposal. Gay marriage isn't legal over the interwebz.

frvge

It's in the Netherlands. So it's possible.

greenday5494

you guys think you'll have that extra-cool "big explosion" level-altering map-specific stuff? like in steel squat, factory, and even small things like in Aquariums (which i must ask, why isnt Aquarius being remade? it was the best map)

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: greenday5494 on April 11, 2009, 06:51:17 AM
why isnt Aquarius being remade? it was the best map
Maybe. It was a bit unbalanced though, when mercs just camped tech and the corridor pir-greek.
I'd much rather see Orph or Warehouse ::)
^Yes I know I contradict myself here.

frvge

Quote from: greenday5494 on April 11, 2009, 06:51:17 AM
you guys think you'll have that extra-cool "big explosion" level-altering map-specific stuff? like in steel squat, factory, and even small things like in Aquariums (which i must ask, why isnt Aquarius being remade? it was the best map)

We're trying to have that. Depends on the level I think.