Future suggestions : Inverted Neckbreak ?

Started by AgentX_003, September 14, 2008, 02:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Alot of people have been asking me about this and I personally think that this wouldn't be too bad for people who play stealthy :).

If you have a different opinion or wanna add more to this , Discuss . :)

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gawain

Ion.67

Quote from: Rambo on September 14, 2008, 02:51:47 AM
what's the point of this thread?

I believe it was to suggest the Inverted Neckbreak.

What was the point of your post?

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I want it.
With new map design and boosted camo, it sounds like a good idea to have this :)

LennardF1989

What exactly do I have to imagine when you ask for an inverted neckbreak?

The thing Sam does in one of the SCCT trailers - breaking a neck while hanging up side down from a pipe.

LennardF1989

I see, yea, I would like that.

I would like the spy to be as much as Sam (in actions, in some way, I feel the Versus spy is too limited in what he can do) and the mercs really have to be FPS players with a wide array of level interactions (rappel down, place mines, interact with things).

Gawain

is the inverted neckbreak in single player only yet?

Gui Brazil

I'd also like to see it in PS. Just as an example of how much it can add to the game, remember there were this pipes right at the exit from Club's Garden 2nd floor objective? If you had the inverted neckbreak back then, one spy could easily wait there to perform it as his mate baits the merc into it.

Gawain

he could just as easily pull him over the railing or jump on him/behind him. but i think once this becomes a ps move map makers and players will find nice applications for it.

Well, he could, but the spies main weapon is surprising the mercs, so the more options, the merrier :)

Splinterfactor8

yes that would be great now could there be like a coop move like the noma tang move when one spy throws one across the room and if a merc is hit he should be knocked out

LennardF1989

Quote from: Splinterfactor8 on September 16, 2008, 04:33:10 AM
yes that would be great now could there be like a coop move like the noma tang move when one spy throws one across the room and if a merc is hit he should be knocked out
You should type with more comma's and dot's. I had to read your post 3 times before I understood what you said.

Anyway, actually, I would like any additional move to make you feel your a spy (or that makes teamplay more important, no teammate = no throw afterall).