Main Menu

Smurfing ?

Started by AgentX_003, October 30, 2008, 09:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakebit.

I smurf because :

Nobody knows it is you , so you can do anything what you want. You can leave in the middle of the a game , you can flame , you can piss people off . THERE IS NOTHING MORE PRICELESS WHEN YOUR OPPONENT GOES BANANAS cause a smurf beats him or a team of smurfs :-) . Well i am not probably the nicest guy on the internet but really ? I like to destroy opponents mentally in game with words as much as wining a game against really good opponents........ A shame i can't do it to everybody.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Snakebit. on December 07, 2008, 12:59:45 AM
I smurf because :

Nobody knows it is you , so you can do anything what you want. You can leave in the middle of the a game , you can flame , you can piss people off . THERE IS NOTHING MORE PRICELESS WHEN YOUR OPPONENT GOES BANANAS cause a smurf beats him or a team of smurfs :-) . Well i am not probably the nicest guy on the internet but really ? I like to destroy opponents mentally in game with words as much as wining a game against really good opponents........ A shame i can't do it to everybody.

too bad europeans fail to use microphones and keep supporting their communism of Muted Lobbies.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

neth

Quote from: AgentX_003 on December 07, 2008, 02:53:41 AM

too bad europeans fail to use microphones and keep supporting their communism of Muted Lobbies.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

Gui Brazil

He means that europeans have created an online country which has no form of government whatsoever....and they also use muted microphones. Yeah, that must be it.

Kurbutti

Ventrilo is not only better in terms of voice quality, but also generally more reliable than any ingame codec.

frvge

Ventrilo's company is a bitch. First of all, you can only buy from 1000 slots and even then they ignore potential customers. Which makes that most hosters are hosting older versions illegally. TeamSpeak ftw.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Teamspeak suxxxx. Anyone tried a group convo in xfire lately. Now you can get the xfire people to host ur voice chat. It is pwneth.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on December 07, 2008, 02:53:41 AM

Wtf?

Quote from: Gui Brazil on December 07, 2008, 01:44:23 PM
He means that europeans have created an online country which has no form of government whatsoever....and they also use muted microphones. Yeah, that must be it.

In agent's atlas europe is entitled '5murf3r hax u53rz wh0 dun sp34k t0 m3' and spans across most of the world, including Jamaica!

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Communism is a lie => Agent is lying => ??? => profit!

Westfall

The fact that people need an outside program to talk to each other is, and will always be, lame. Use what is fucking given to you.

@ Snakebit: That's why no one likes you...you shouldn't admit to these things.

Kurbutti

Quote from: Westfall on December 09, 2008, 12:29:17 AM
The fact that people need an outside program to talk to each other is, and will always be, lame. Use what is fucking given to you.

Lame? Huh?

Westfall

Quote from: Kurbutti on December 09, 2008, 07:15:39 AM
Quote from: Westfall on December 09, 2008, 12:29:17 AM

Lame? Huh?

Yes, lame. Using another program aside what is given to you is lame. Want clarification? Using another program aside what is given to you is stupid. It also speaks wonders about the user. Use what you need to prove absolutely nothing though...I guess.

Kurbutti

kronf

Running 3rd part voice is normal in competitive fps games. The only problem with them in ct is that since we dont have dedicated servers and a person hosting uses voice and then also decides to frap it leads to an amazing experience for everyone else. Other than that it makes no difference whatsoever. Its just like that damienak hud. Ya its lame and shit but it makes no god damn difference at all. Its not gonna make you a better a player. There is alot of other stuff inside the game which is way more lame than that. But ct is lame in general so whatever.

Westfall

I just get pissed b/c people can give away enemies positions when dead using a 3rd party program. That ridiculously pises me off.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Westfall on December 10, 2008, 06:08:45 PM
I just get pissed b/c people can give away enemies positions when dead using a 3rd party program. That ridiculously pises me off.

amen.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD