The Music Thread

Started by monterto, November 24, 2010, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

I doubt Project Stealth keeps dead people on their team page. + Comming up with a composition isn't exactly like creating a high poly object or programming a script. Compositions like fingerpring come from days and weeks of research, meaning it cannot sound anything like other musics, meaning it's purely unique to you.

frvge

Got plenty of music, just never released it. Some things need to stay a surprise. Will need new stuff for Asylum tho.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

And here is your mini-tick tock, Frvge told us that they have music now GTFO back on the BETA NAO thread!

Gawain

Quote from: monterto on November 24, 2010, 05:57:24 PM
"The Glitch Mob"
tight shit, thx for making me discover the band  ;D
i'm into hifi too, my current setup consists of an apogee duet and akg k701 headphones.

back on topic: i listen mostly to bluesrock (eric clapton, john mayer, jimi hendrix, ...), timeless classics (beatles, pink floyd, moby, ...) and indie stuff nowadays. but sometimes when i feel adventurous i check out some rap, electro etc.

do any of you guys remember the amazing music thread on sclamers? good times...

DreadStunLock

I don't know much about SClamers, but I wonder after a year or less of PS release, will there be PSlamers? :P

Music: Metallica, Lamb of God, Evanescence, Rise Against, Dope, Lost Prophets, 3 Doors down, Holywood Undead, The Executioners and many more.

ved.

- The xx
- Mumford & Sons
- Bon Iver

Edit: the glitch mob - good stuff

monterto

Quote from: Rambo on November 27, 2010, 04:15:31 PM
Quote from: monterto on November 24, 2010, 05:57:24 PM
"The Glitch Mob"
tight shit, thx for making me discover the band  ;D

Thats why I made this thread! So we can FEED off of each others musical teets
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]