Waiting for Project Stealth or Still playing SCCT ?

Started by AgentX_003, March 09, 2011, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waiting for Project Stealth  or Still playing SCCT ?

still playing SCCT
7 (41.2%)
Waiting for PS
7 (41.2%)
playing raiden fighters because i dont give a fuck ?
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Space Manbow on March 09, 2011, 09:54:01 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on March 09, 2011, 09:22:58 PM
What is Project Stealth?

It's a forum where everyone goes to troll each other.

And I think they're making some spinoff game too or something, but I'm not sure where I heard that, so I mighta just imagined it.

That's what this place is?  I thought this was an ongoing soap opera plot idea brainstorming session, except the presentation is done in first person.

DreadStunLock

With a ridiculously poor grammar and punctuation with a sprinkle of poor discussions from most people (Wink wink)excluding me(Wink wink) and peppered with a finisher of "I can do 2D design but I cannot create questionnaires and polls"  :D

knooger

That's the reason why I think forums should be open since Tick Tock for a week or two and then Frvge should close it till new tick tock  :-\

VaNilla

[edit: no]

DreadStunLock

VaNilla

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

[edit: YES!]

I am still playing CT once in a while.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin